or Connect

Posts by JonF

Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy Just ordered this baby... Gorgeous!
I just discovered The Sartorialist this week... I'm out of the loop.
Quote: Originally Posted by fcuknu nice lens Thanks! It's the 50mm 1.4D... I much prefer shooting with primes.
I just tried the jacket on with a t-shirt and it still is a little bumpy on my trapezius. Thanks again for the input!
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 I assume Nikon put a self-timer on their camera? Avoid these type of DIY shots from the wall mirror I'll try that next time lee_44106. I was trying to capture a quick pic without my wife catching me. She makes fun of me enough already!
Thanks ramuman and Parker. I think some of the puffyness in the shoulders may be do to my wrinkly crumpled up puffy shirt underneath...
Thanks SK8.
[quote=KtownGreg;3091626]Day #2 R&R, Church and a bit of nothing. Need to work on manual focus but.... BEAUTIFUL GMT!!
Hi Folks, I am looking for some expert advice to take with me to the tailor. I just picked up this suit... and I think the jacket still could use some alterations. However... I'm a TOTAL newbee in the suit department. I am thinking that a little waste suppression might be in order. The suit is a size 42 and I have a 33 inch waste. Please try to ignore the wrinkled shirt I'm wearing. Thanks is advance!
Quote: Originally Posted by flanker2000fr This is a great combination. I'm a sucker for NATO straps. Thanks! I've only recently discovered them and have enjoyed them on a few of my watches.