Posts by JonF

Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria WIS-break: There is something about these first generation manual wind Saxonias. The cuckoo clockiness of most Langes is completely subsumed. Shortly after I got mine many years ago, Walt Odets penned his series of articles on Langes (he had mixed reaction to them.) The following passage from his first article, though, captures my feeling about it: "So my first impression, not well consolidated, was of an...
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria - B Gorgeous!! I spend a fair bit of time drooling over their line on Timezone.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Blood, Sweat and Tears Monday: MBT™ (Mystery Bespoke Tailor™) 3 hard roll 2 suit in Holland & Sherry Crispaire Oxxford (by Kiton) shirt, barrel cuffs Kent Want lined six-fold tie Simonnot-Godard hanky Doré-Doré socks Grenson Masterpiece (for Paul Stuart) oxfords Tiffany Etoile band in platinum A. Lange & Söhne Saxonia (gen I) in white 18k, midnight blue face and band - B Love the cut...
Quote: Originally Posted by aportnoy Just ordered this baby... Gorgeous!
I just discovered The Sartorialist this week... I'm out of the loop.
Quote: Originally Posted by fcuknu nice lens Thanks! It's the 50mm 1.4D... I much prefer shooting with primes.
I just tried the jacket on with a t-shirt and it still is a little bumpy on my trapezius. Thanks again for the input!
Quote: Originally Posted by lee_44106 I assume Nikon put a self-timer on their camera? Avoid these type of DIY shots from the wall mirror I'll try that next time lee_44106. I was trying to capture a quick pic without my wife catching me. She makes fun of me enough already!
Thanks ramuman and Parker. I think some of the puffyness in the shoulders may be do to my wrinkly crumpled up puffy shirt underneath...
Thanks SK8.