or Connect

Posts by JonF

Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Very nice! Are these Alden?
Quote: Originally Posted by gladhands This is really quite simple. Dress down to the level of everyone else, but with better tailoring and fabrics. That way you can look better than everyone else without rocking the boat. I agree! Wear good quality well tailored shirts and pants... and spend your extra money on shoes...:-)
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Late for Negroni time! Tuesday: [click photographs for larger versions if you wish] Borrelli Sorrento cashmere and silk jacket, uncanvassed and unpadded, 3 roll 2, 3 patch Borrelli shirt, double cuffs Kiton lined six-fold (yes, six) linen tie Robert Talbott sterling and enamel links Borrelli chinos Allen-Edmonds crocodile belt Gallo silk socks Vass single strap monks in Horween whiskey shell,...
Great pic! What model suitcase is this? Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido
Quote: Originally Posted by kischi 'Countess' automatic made in Germany with lots of character. Purchased in the 1950s by my grandfather. I found it broken on the attic and had it restored. Very nice! I think it would look beautiful on a brown leather strap!
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Then get an awesomely awesome 42mm black PO on bracelet. Coolest Omega in decades. Some of the Museum pieces are also interesting. Next, you can move to otehr makers I agree... if you already have a speedy... the PO is a logical addition...
Beautiful work Dylanda! [/quote]
I know nothing about it's authenticity... but it looks gorgeous!