or Connect

Posts by JonF

Quote: Originally Posted by SpooPoker Sorry brah - 'twas me. Wife and kids asleep, my trigger finger was working. ps- i had you by 12 minutes No worries... I'll work on my typing and web refresh skills so that I can be a more worthy adversary next time...
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel the three ties and the rlpl pants are sold. Forgot to list a pair of incotex khaki IceGab's in size 50 (34) for $75, new/unhemmed/unworn. Will try and post a phone pic of it shortly. SpooPoker... did you beat me to the punch on the RLPL pants?! I think I need to take a speed typing class...
PM'd for RLPL 100% linen bone/off white pants.
PM on Versace Blue circles and Versace purple diamonds sent.
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Very nice! Are these Alden?
Quote: Originally Posted by gladhands This is really quite simple. Dress down to the level of everyone else, but with better tailoring and fabrics. That way you can look better than everyone else without rocking the boat. I agree! Wear good quality well tailored shirts and pants... and spend your extra money on shoes...:-)
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria Late for Negroni time! Tuesday: [click photographs for larger versions if you wish] Borrelli Sorrento cashmere and silk jacket, uncanvassed and unpadded, 3 roll 2, 3 patch Borrelli shirt, double cuffs Kiton lined six-fold (yes, six) linen tie Robert Talbott sterling and enamel links Borrelli chinos Allen-Edmonds crocodile belt Gallo silk socks Vass single strap monks in Horween whiskey shell,...
Great pic! What model suitcase is this? Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido