or Connect

Posts by JonF

There have been a lot of speedys on here the last couple of pages! Here are my two...
WOW!! Simply perfect. I would love to see a group shot of your Pateks. You have too of my favourites in the 3940 and 3970.
Gorgeous! One of my all time favourites.
This is stunning! Do you have more pic of it?
Hi! I am trying to thin my cologne collection. Both of these have only had a couple sprays (the M7 maybe 2 or 3 and the Acqua di Parma probably about a dozen). I think I’ve settled on the scents I like… so I thought I’d offer these to some members at a VERY reduced price. These both retail for around $120 each. I will sell them both together for $60 shipped worldwide, or $50 shipped within Canada. M7 by Yves Saint Laurent – 100ml (3.3 oz) Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa –...
Sold! Thanks!
Hi! I received this set of Hermes cologne as a gift. All 4 colognes are the 3.3 oz bottles and retail for $125 each ($500 total). They each have only had a couple sprays just to try them. I will let all 4 go for $150.00 shipped worldwide, or $140.0 shipped within canada. Thanks for looking! Un Jardin en Méditerranée Un Jardin sur le Nil Un Jardin après la Mousson Eau de Gentiane Blanche