or Connect

Posts by JonF

Hi! I am trying to thin my cologne collection. Both of these have only had a couple sprays (the M7 maybe 2 or 3 and the Acqua di Parma probably about a dozen). I think I’ve settled on the scents I like… so I thought I’d offer these to some members at a VERY reduced price. These both retail for around $120 each. I will sell them both together for $60 shipped worldwide, or $50 shipped within Canada. M7 by Yves Saint Laurent – 100ml (3.3 oz) Acqua di Parma Colonia Intensa –...
Sold! Thanks!
Hi! I received this set of Hermes cologne as a gift. All 4 colognes are the 3.3 oz bottles and retail for $125 each ($500 total). They each have only had a couple sprays just to try them. I will let all 4 go for $150.00 shipped worldwide, or $140.0 shipped within canada. Thanks for looking! Un Jardin en Méditerranée Un Jardin sur le Nil Un Jardin après la Mousson Eau de Gentiane Blanche
That is a 42mm PO. You can differentiate the 42 and 45 based on the size of the divots (can't think of the right word right now) on the bezel. Here is a thread comparing the two...http://forums.watchuseek.com/f20/planet-ocean-42mm-vs-45mm-side-side-pics-587542.html
Congrats! That is a beautiful piece.
Machine washed on gentle cycle and hung dry.34" waste32" inseam