or Connect

Posts by dibenetto

allright - pink mini stripes fabric, 100% cotton 2 ply medium weight (also available same size/style is the light blue/grey ''losange'' textured fabric) Collar 16.5 , Shoulder 18.5 , Sleeve 34 , Chest 22.75 , waist 20.5 , hem 21.25 , length 30, cuff 9.5 Collar: classic, Cuff: 1 B cutaway ,no placket, 1 pocket diamond, back darts, last button horizontal, edge stitching on collar & cuff, split yoke, no mono. - lavender twill (medium weight) 100% cotton Collar...
single shirt, Thomas Mason fabric medium weight white with a purple/blue overcheck Collar 15.5 , Shoulder 17.5 ,Sleeve 33 ,Chest 21.75 , waist 20.5 , Hem 19.25 , Length 29 ,Cuff: 9.5 Collar: italian spread, Cuff: french cuff square, front placket, 1 pocket diamond, back darts, last button horizontal, edge stitching on collar & cuff, split yoke, no mono.
set of 3 shirts in the same size: satin white, textured blue twill (touch of burgundy in the pattern) , textured lavender twill (touch of purple in the pattern) 100% cotton Collar 16 , Shoulder 18 , Sleeve 34.5 , Chest 23 , waist 19.75 ,Hem 20 ,Length 29.5 , Cuff: R 9.25 L10 classic collar , 1B round cuff, no placket, no pocket, back darts, last button horizontal, edge stitching on collar & cuff, split yoke, no mono.
in the first picture: white & mid blue satin twill 100% cotton 2 ply, spread collar, 2B cutaway cuffs, split yoke, no placket, no pocket, no monogram sizes: Collar 15" , Shoulder 19" , Sleeve 34" , Chest 19.5" ,waist 17" , Hem 19.5", Length 28.5 " , Cuff: 9"
i have about 100 custom shirts left from production that were either never picked up or put in storage after the company folded, i also have about 100 fabric lengths from different places that will be posted in a separate thread. each shirt/shirts will have the measurements so you can buy what will fit you. i will also include a brief description of the style and when there is a monogram (sometimes) . assume all fabrics are 100% cotton 2 ply unless otherwise stated. the...
just a quick update: for all of you who PM'd me for more details & swatches, i have dispatched a set to each one of you last friday, most of you should received it on JULY 5TH . you can then be in touch for more infos & orders. on another note: i have now a pending deal to buy the leftovers of T.MASON GOLDLINE , the supplier is discontinuing the sale of the line to concentrate more on SILVERLINE, i will therefore get a VERY limited amount on all basic colours (with...
if you are in hong kong there are many good options for a custom made suit at just about 500$, u pick the cloth u want and the fit will be just right with no need for any extra alterations. i can personally recommend taipan tailor in admiralty building , central hong kong
i've worked extensively with MARZONI fabric and the supplier and with VBC fabrics and it's exclusive agent in HK. first of all: the manager of MARZONI operation is a veteran of the cloth trade that is worth more than it's pinch of salt, he was picked by MARZONI to be the agent relatively recently (under 10 years) MARZONI parent company is Toni Tommi and the books used to be called Toni Tommi just a few years back. the real story of that brand is as follows: a joint...
Just to be fair for the competition: -CLUSIER has a good vibe around town (even though i don't have fist hand experience) And mark le tailleur Is new to me (hope to get a chance to stop by one of these days..) -Russell's is the don of the business in Montreal and although one of the most expensive, I've seen the work first hand and it is impeccable (@ 3500$ a suit it better be) its all done on site and he has the very best hands left around and best fabrics. I Don't...
I now do alterations on site at my shop, i hired an old timer who works part time and i installed all the machinery needed.it's been couple of months actually and it's been good. My prices are average and the turnaround is swift. Alterations "should" really be an afterthought but in reality Montreal is underserved in this department... No one really wants to bother much. Those who do charge u for the favor. I also do custom made shirts/suits/blazers/pants