or Connect

Posts by EgliComet

AHRMA...fingers aren't working tonight...
Those are reminiscent of Bates Fast Lanes which, incidentally, are still made today and are also custom made.  I raced in them for a long time with AHRAM, WERA and WERA Vintage on both sidecars and solo bikes (RS125R)...and I have the x-rays to prove it.
Sold!  Thanks for looking.
Sold, thanks for looking.
And SOLD!  Thanks for looking everyone.
And SOLD!  Thanks for looking everyone.
PM sent.
Did the RRL Julians sell?
For your consideration is an excellent pair of Alden 405 Indy Boots in size 10.5D.  These are built on Alden's TruBalance last.   I purchased these on the seconds list at ShoeMart for work however I tend to live in a pair of White's or a well loved (rebuilt twice by Alden!) pair of 403's so I haven't worn these too much.  I do manage a motorcycle collection for a living so they have been used around the garage, on motorcycles, and in a machine shop so they aren't...
For your consideration is an excellent pair of Alden 405 Indy Boots in size 10.5D.  These are built on Alden's TruBalance last.   I purchased these on the seconds list at ShoeMart for work however I tend to live in a pair of White's or a well loved (rebuilt twice by Alden!) pair of 403's so I haven't worn these too much.  I do manage a motorcycle collection for a living so they have been used around the garage, on motorcycles, and in a machine shop so they aren't...