or Connect

Posts by EgliComet

Here's my Campellone 16" non-cutaway archtop.  Short scale, Lollar CC pickup.      
It's over 50 degrees on Long Island today.  Seems like a good day for a ride on the Nortons.      
I used them on the street and then for racing sidecars where flexibility is most important as I was the monkey.  When I added the gp bike to the mix I figured I'd ride with them until I found something better.  Lesson learned. The gloves were Alpinestars GP-Pros.  I don't think anything could have prevented that injury as my finger was trapped between the bar and the pavement, which, at the time, was a sea shell composition.  It obliterated tires.  It did worse things to...
Nope, not solid at all.  They're extremely soft leather with no structure whatsoever.  I fell off at Roebling where I ripped off a finger and broke a couple of bones in my foot.  Afterwards, I had a pair of custom Held gloves made (it's funny how an empty finger looks like the reservoir tip....) and got some Sidi boots.  Vanson had to completely rebuild the left side of my leathers.   For what it's worth, I believe you can order them without the logo.
AHRMA...fingers aren't working tonight...
Those are reminiscent of Bates Fast Lanes which, incidentally, are still made today and are also custom made.  I raced in them for a long time with AHRAM, WERA and WERA Vintage on both sidecars and solo bikes (RS125R)...and I have the x-rays to prove it.
Sold!  Thanks for looking.
Sold, thanks for looking.
And SOLD!  Thanks for looking everyone.
And SOLD!  Thanks for looking everyone.