or Connect

Posts by EgliComet

I like the lock on the tool tray. My tray fell out one day while riding home from work and it was hell finding everything that I had stashed in there.
@BlueCollar that's very tidy. I've been putting this together for the last year or so. I sorta fit it in between other projects. It started out as a R90/6 that I dual plugged, installed high compression pistons, 40mm Dellortos, cleaned up ports, Hoske exhaust, etc. The engine has been raised in the frame which has been heavily braced. Same for the swing arm. I added a remote filter since you can't easily access the stock filter with the raised engine. The front brake...
I love W650s. There's a lot that you can do with them. Here's one that I'm working on right now.
It's winter time.  Anyone building anything cool in their garages?  Or should I take that to the HAMB?
I have to say that I've got a pair of custom SJ's had and sold another pair of stock SJ's and just purchased my first pair of Wesco lace to toe Jobmasters. The Wescos are by far nicer. I was sorta surprised because I was really fond of the Whites.
What leather was used on these? I like them.
Yeah it is. The guy owns the deli that I eat at everyday. He's also got a really nice Defender 90 and a 109.
I think I went on my last ride today as well...