Posts by EgliComet

Now on eBay http://www.ebay.com/itm/142314666548?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649
I have them because kickstarting any of the old Harleys, Indians or Vincent could be kinda painful without them should I get lazy with setting up the magnetos...
Wesco MP (flat) toe Boss boots in size 11E. Vibram 430 soles with half the life left. Vintage roller buckles. I seriously love these boots and wear them every day but ended up with a pair of Lofgrens so these are up on the block... These are very similar to the new Wesco 7400 that was recently released. $350 plus shipping conus obo.
Bump
Bump
From my eBay auction: Up for your consideration is my custom Vanson. I had every intention of ordering one of the limited edition Mike Hailwood jackets (the black one!) and when the Vanson rep showed me one of the "test mules" (it's the stock sized, plain jacket to show how it will fit) I pretty much knew that's what I wanted. All black, with the simple single exterior chest pocket, double leather through the elbows and shoulders and the double neck closure. The only...
Howdy, I'm looking for a Aero J106 or similar D pocket leather (preferably horsehide) in size 42 (~23" pit to pit).  I'm in NY and prefer a transaction in CONUS.  Thank you
Hi, Did you sell this?
Those are really nice.  Thanks for the information.
What are the bottom right oxfords?