or Connect

Posts by EgliComet

Get a policy that states the agreed upon value.  The collection that I manage has about 100 bikes on it through Hagerty and we go through this with every vehicle.
Buy whatever makes you happy and go for a ride.  Who really gives a shit what others think?  Life's too short to try to impress everyone.
RZ350. No contest. It was my first bike and it's truly amazing I'm still alive...If you get one you owe me a spin on it.
Does this belong to the chef from Brooklyn Bowl? I know he rides a Chief for his transportation.
In 2000 I was commuting home to my place in the East Atlanta Village when I was hit head on by an uninsured driver. My old /6 BMW was shortened by about 18" and my wrist was shattered. I ended up going over the car. Her first words where "couldn't you see was turning left?". Unfuckingbelievable. 6 months of recovery and I started racing a RS125R. At least on the track everyone's going the same direction...
Thank you, fellas. The weather here on Long Island has been horrible today. It was a very soggy ride in this morning on the little CB77.
I'm not sure how my comment ended up in the middle of someone else's post.  So many buttons... Anyway, what I intended to convey about the photo of the BMW I built was this: I whipped this together last week. Please keep in mind it was before I planished and trimmed the fenders and finished assembling everything. It was just a mock up for a friend.
Hmmmmm....used to collect.