or Connect

Posts by EgliComet

I purchased a few Gustin Natural straps and have one extra that I'm not going to use.  Never mounted to a watch and in new condition.  20mm size.  $45 plus $5.25 shipping.  I have it on eBay here:  http://www.ebay.com/itm/141862704331?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649   **The Omega pictured is mounted on another, but identical, strap and is for display purposes and not included in the sale.  Duh.
I've had this for a long time but stopped using it about 4 years ago when Nicholas at Hollows leather made a really sweet shell wallet for me.  No rips and the stitching is solid.  I think I got it from JCrew back when they used to be interesting.  I believe it was originally natural but has darkened over time.  $50 shipped to you via USPS.
I've got my Lightning on eBay.  Here's the ad copy:  For your consideration is a nearly new, hardly worn Lewis Leathers Aviakit Lightning 402 in sheepskin leather. Size 42. I purchased this from Sid Mashburn in Atlanta...cost was $1200. I've worn it less than a dozen times and it's condition reflects this. It's also spent it's life in a non-smoking home.  If you have a Aero J106 in the ssme size I'd be interested in a trade.  Should you like to try it on and would like...
After coming to grips with the fact that I really need an E width I've decided to list my 2 month old Mister Freedom Road Champs. These are the new black versions. Worn about a dozen times and in very good condition (I refrained from engineering in my engineer boots) and complete with the denim bag. I paid $950 plus shipping for these. You get them for $800 shipped via USPS Priority Mail. I waited a year for these and they are really beautiful but I've got feet like a...
Here's one that I built.  
Ahhh Jennings GP.  I love that track but haven't been there in years (last time was on my BMW sidecar and also my RS125R).  I wonder if the old guy that was complaining about noise is still doing his thing...
I've got a pretty cool place in the East Atlanta Village that I'm probably going to sell (right up the street from Brother Moto) once my tenant's lease is up.  Complete with separate barn/workshop for all your moto needs... I moved away to NY for my job and haven't looked back...
I use compressed air to install and remove grips.  For a couple of bikes I safety wired them as well (RS125R and an Egli Vincent) Never had a problem and there's about 95 bikes in the garage right now...Soap can get slippery if the slightest amount of water gets under the grip.
I use a box that mounts under my plate to carry the reg and other papers....  Works great.
Is anyone going to the Brooklyn Invitational on Saturday?