or Connect

Posts by bye4now122

Haven't been around for a while, but I recently moved into a new apartment and have a whole wall than is exposed brick. I was thinking it could be a cool place to display some of my worn in jeans while saving money on not buying "filler" art. Does anyone have good methods for hanging / displaying denim?
I have a Corter Leather snap wallet for sale with lanyard. It has three card pockets, one main cash pocket and a built in coin-purse. I bought this from Corter Leather four or five years ago and used it for ~3 months. I oiled it regularly and tanned it a bit but it has spent the last three years in my sock drawer. The lanyard is a natural leather and black leather diamond weave. More pictures as requested. Great piece, just something I don't use. I'm very flexible on...
I did the same thing right before Christmas, what is the work shirt? I'm almost positive I got the same one and it's unbelievable. Can't find it online but when I went in it was on sale (don't remember original price) and feels almost like a lightweight fleece/oxford hybrid and is like a heather gray with a hint of indigo. Two identical breast pockets with flaps...Wearing it right now and I want it in 5 colors.
I have two gift cards for sale. I can email you code upon payment and then will mail you the card as well. $50.00 Vineyard Vines - $40.00 $75.00 Brooks Brothers $60.00 I've done various transactions on OT but changed my username from bye4now12 to manchild a while ago. ihaveanevilplan can attest to the name change as manchild stemmed from a TSL joke. Also have 100% feedback on eGay with 32 transaction. eBay name is bye4now122 (two...
I have two gift cards for sale. I can email you code upon payment and then will mail you the card as well. $50.00 Vineyard Vines - $40.00 $75.00 Brooks Brothers $60.00 I've done multiple transactions on SF but can't find feedback on it. If someone is really interested in my SF feedback I can have previous buyers contact you. I've also done various transactions on the OffTopic Forums but changed my username from bye4now12 to manchild a while ago. ihaveanevilplan can...
One of my friends has a friends and family coupon code for Vineyard Vines that is 25% off the entire store through end of day tomorrow. Coupon code is "mfindiana" I don't know if this is illegal or considered spamming so if it is let me know and take it down. I just figured I'd share
I stopped following 50cent when he tweeted something like 500 tweets in a day and a half. Shit was obnoxious.
are those a collab with Pink?
F380's. These pics were before a quick cold soak but probably 3 soaks and 2 washes
I'm 5'10" and she's 5'3". Most of the girls I've been with have been within 5'-5'6" except for one that was maybe half an inch shorter than me. But she was an absolute 10, was still kind of weird.