or Connect

Posts by scatterbrain

This made me chuckle... that's the exact thing that brought me to styleforum. I was graduating from law school, had no professionals in my family, and didn't want to embarrass the firm by dressing inappropriately.Buying Benjamin suits in staples (solid navy, charcoal, mid or light grey) is a great idea. The suits will be appropriate for client meetings and court dates (if you're a litigator). The value is untouchable.I would suggest not going too short with the jacket. It...
Looks great from the front! How's the side view?
They can also do lightly fused in custom. I posted pics of lightly fused collars in this thread roughly a month ago. LinkI'm quite happy with them.
I'm in the same boat. I ordered the same jacket.I think the wool mohair trousers being made would be pretty much ideal. See the swatches here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/69315/www-ehaberdasher-com-affiliate-page/3210#post_8440112As @Ebichuman mentioned, white or cream would look great, but I would find that a little too flashy for work. Light Grey would be safe and versatile. I thought the grey fresco in the post I quoted to above could be OK, but would prefer lighter.I...
Thanks for the offer! Will see how the first shirt is. I'm pretty happy with my current shirt supplier. Would basically just be getting this for the novelty. 
I will be travelling to Poland in August, but wasn't planning on stopping by Ponzan (we are only there for a couple of days to see my wife's family in Legnica and Jelenia Góra before we move on to Prague and Amsterdam). Do any shops in Wrocław carry your product? If not, I might buy a shirt or something online and have it shipped there.   @stanchri, if I do this, I can bring a shirt back for you, and we'll probably have the only two MILER shirts in all of...
Trying to find a summer (or possilbly year-round) tie to go with the following outfit. Does anyone have suggestions?Thinking something brown or rust, but open to any colour suggestions.Bonus points if anyone can suggest something that would also go with this jacket, too. It's My other hardcore summer-only, hot-as-hell-outside jacket, so a summery fabric would be nice.Thinking rust wouldn't be great with that.Paging @Claghorn for his love of Hober ties, blue and brown.Edit:...
And, on a related point - handgrade or benchgrade? Both are out in my size till June 30th-ish. With I could preorder so I don't forget. I want them before I go on vacation mid-july.
Did you make any changes to the cut? I find the prior chinos to be flattering,but the legs were pretty slim. I had to size up in the waist in order to give my legs a little breathing room.The old stock ones are pretty great for $15!!!I like that at that price I don't care if something happens to them. I went on a boat cruise and someone spilled beer on mine. No big deal...
 I wrote a pretty detailed review of the same cut of jacket in a different fabric, here. I like it a lot, and I am wearing it as much as I can before the weather gets too hot.  Note that after this iteration of jacket there were some tweaks made before the next round of Bella Spalla jackets were made up, so not all "Bella Spalla" jackets are the same. The ones with a 9cm lapel are the second iteration.