or Connect

Posts by scatterbrain

All fantastic changes. Particularly enjoy the wider lapels and lower button stance.
I could bid on the Benjamin tie, but not the Cornelianai. Not really sure why. 
Can I preorder?
Good points. I am willing to go out of the way to pick something up, but not that far out of the way. I was concerned that buying cloth without knowing what I'm doing could be a poor choice.
Cities: Rome, Sorrento, Florence, Venice, Cinque Terre.   No kids.
I will be travelling to Italy soon, and would like to bring back something as a momento. I would have loved to have a suit made, but that's way beyond my budget right now, so that will have to wait for another time.   Within this price range, I was thinking a) a few nice ties, b) a unique cloth or two that I could have made into jackets or a suit a few months after I get back, or  c) one good pair of shoes.   If I go for cloth, which mill(s) should I visit? At this...
Also, the $10 button upgrade is worth it, IMO, where you expect to wear the shirt without a tie. The purple shirt, above, has them, and they are a nice extra.
On collars, I thought I would provide some examples of collars by Spier & MacKay.   Here is a S&M OCBD that I purchased around a year ago. I like it.     Here is their current "classic" button-down. This collar has inter-lining, because the fabric is light. I notice that to get the kind of roll I would prefer, I need to pull the collar so that the button is at the end of the buttonhole loop, otherwise it tends to stand a little flat. I'm not sure if this would be...
Any plans to do a navy hopsack or nailhead blazer, three patch pockets? 
Whites number 3-5 are what I was looking for.