or Connect

Posts by Bartender

How do you get to the last unread post with the new forum design? The stickies are gone .
hilarious.
outsole is like 11.9 inches on a 43
I went in yesterday. The boots are marked 149.00 on the tag, but when I went to the counter I got charged for 299. The cashier talked to someone and it seemed like a mix up in the computer system, but I ended up getting a pair for 149.   The sale is real.
Can someone proxy some black sidezips for me?
I think you need to invest in some good footwear, those boots and your diesels have weird finishes/profiles. I think these boots are the only thing bad about this fit
I want a pair of side-zips, but my budget is <$300, anyone know any good places to sift through other than B&S and yoox?
don't like the tuck w/ side zips
  Both are pretty good quality but have their own pros and cons.   N&F fade ok, and are pretty durable, don't really stretch that much APC fade really well, but they wear out pretty fast (crotch blowouts are pretty common) and stretch a lot, especially at the knees.   You'll probably be satisfied either way, you should probably just look up measurements and try to try each of them on to see which fit better, and just get that.
now entering burger-threadville, next exit in 15 pages