or Connect

Posts by flvinny521

Unfortunately, neither will work for me, but thanks anyway.
I'm interested in measurements for the 42 or 44, depending on shoulder width.
Ragged brothers, in an effort to get more visibility to the thread, I have listed all my items in the B&S forum with a link back here. Hopefully this will drum up some action and more donations as well.   My suits   My ties   My shirts   My pants
I have posted these pants in @Cleav's fantastic Ragged Trousered Philanthropists thread, where SF members offer no longer worn clothing to other members for only the cost of shipping. I'm posting them here in an effort to get more visibility, not only for my clothing, but for the thread as well. If you're reading this listing, please consider donating some of your unworn items as well.     These pants are nothing to get excited about, but if you are interested, they are...
I have posted these shirts in @Cleav's fantastic Ragged Trousered Philanthropists thread, where SF members offer no longer worn clothing to other members for only the cost of shipping. I'm posting them here in an effort to get more visibility, not only for my clothing, but for the thread as well. If you're reading this listing, please consider donating some of your unworn items as well.     These shirts are nothing to get excited about, but if you are interested, they...
I have posted ties in @Cleav's fantastic Ragged Trousered Philanthropists thread, where SF members offer no longer worn clothing to other members for only the cost of shipping. I'm posting them here in an effort to get more visibility, not only for my clothing, but for the thread as well. If you're reading this listing, please consider donating some of your unworn items as well.     These ties are nothing to get excited about, but if you are interested, they are all...
I have posted three suits in @Cleav's fantastic Ragged Trousered Philanthropists thread, where SF members offer no longer worn clothing to other members for only the cost of shipping. I'm posting them here in an effort to get more visibility, not only for my clothing, but for the thread as well. If you're reading this listing, please consider donating some of your unworn items as well.     These suits are nothing to get excited about, but if you are interested, they are...
 I was not the OP, just commenting because the idea of this thread is to let actual tailors weigh in, and lately it seems like everybody and their brother is adding their opinions. I am guilty of this on rare occasions, but I always preface with "I am not a tailor" to avoid confusion. Now that I think about it, I am going to stop completely because I am just contributing to the problem I am trying to prevent by calling attention to it.
 What are the disadvantages to requesting the sleeves attached this way? Why wouldn't it just be the default?
 Very nice of you to share your experience, and that color looks great, but:  Yes, the first pic was indeed a Carlos Santos shoe, and not one of Skoak's Carminas.