or Connect

Posts by flvinny521

She likes these Ray Bans (Cats 5000 model). Basically an oversized Aviator shape. Doesn't have to be Ray Ban, just an example.  
 Thanks for checking but I don't think any of those are what she's looking for.
 Paging @SpooPoker again.
@SpooPoker Do you have woman's sunglasses in stock? Looking for a birthday present for the wife. Something with a brown/tortoiseshell frame, large lenses. Bug eye glasses, I like to call them.
 Very helpful, thank you. This was actually a very recent and hurried decision, so I hadn't read much about what to plan in advance. I will look into booking as much as possible very soon. Any other suggestions of "must-see" attractions? Food tours/destinations are a huge draw for us, so I'll be looking into that Bologna recommendation.
 I was also thinking this could be done from most formal to most casual.
 Very helpful, thank you. I had two main goals by asking this question. First, for specific examples (like "bring one pair of 'X' shoe and you can wear it for the whole trip") or also things to avoid that would make me look clueless (like rules that we have in America, for example "no white pants after Labor Day"). I was planning on basically wearing chinos/casual trousers and button-down OCBD shirts the whole time (jacket or sport coat recommendations welcome; is solid...
My wife and I are planning a 10-day trip to Italy in mid-May next year (Tuscany), with a possible stop at Paris, Amsterdam, or both. Any recommendations on some clothing "staples" to pick up before the trip so I don't stick out like a sore thumb? It will be a casual trip with maybe one or two formal dinners for our anniversary/my birthday. I'd like to pack as light as possible, also.
My wife and I are planning a 10-day trip to Italy in mid-May next year (Tuscany), with a possible stop at Paris, Amsterdam, or both. Any recommendations on some clothing "staples" to pick up before the trip so I don't stick out like a sore thumb? It will be a casual trip with maybe one or two formal dinners for our anniversary/my birthday. I'd like to pack as light as possible, also.
@luxire   Re: the beta site, it seems like some of the default calculations are a bit off when viewing the details. At least, if used, it seems they would result in an unwearable mess. For example, without making any changes and selecting a 16.0" neck and any sleeve length, the default shoulder slopes are 0.5" left and 2.0" right with an armhole of 5.885" on the Regular shirt and 6.010"on the Slim or Super Slim options.