or Connect

Posts by DanM

Don't understand it, but I won't complain.
Wasn't somebody looking for a navy tux? Just picked up a vintage Richman, shawl collar.
Are we competing with loud tweeds this week?  No idea if I ever posted these before, working through a couple of the backlog racks.  First isn't loud, but awesome:          
 And ended the weekly sales conversation.  Although I'm perfectly happy with my $1200-$1500 weeks... for now.
 So whats my next step? Tracking showed delivered, am I done?
  Speaking of trouble with buyers... Another one just opened a case, says that the item was delivered then stolen off of his porch.  Is it on him to open a case with USPS or me?  I shipped USPS priority, so it should be insured.
I still owe you one for the headsup on those Florsheims on Craigslist, so I'll keep an eye out. What size are you looking for? I've heard they run small - this is an XXL and just fits me. (Normally I'd be an L-XL in similar garments)
No, different item. Suit that sold twice before and went unpaid each time. This time, the buyer paid after the unpaid item case opened, then requested a return because of fit issues. I seem to get a lot of the trouble buyers...
Buyer requested a return and I approved.  If he doesn't ship it back by the date ebay gave (Dec 7)  what happens next?  Do I call ebay and have them close out the return?  Does it close automatically?
Finally found my Barbour. Need to get the sleeves shortened a little bit. Grail achieved.