or Connect

Posts by DanM

I'm entirely willing to trade my ability to find Alden's for your ability to thrift MCM furniture. That desk was ridiculous.
Better pics of the Hermes from Friday and the Alden's from yesterday.  Still on the hunt for the Kiton and Attolini pants - if any Cincinnati thrifters come across them, get at me and we'll make a deal.                
None of those brands are sold here. Count ended up being 2 Sartoria Attolini orphans (solid gray) two Kiton orphans (pinstripe gray) and another which I think may be Kiton. Stopped in to see if the pants had come out, no dice. Did find some Brioni pants that weren't there last night though.
Still going.
^just sold to him last week. Nice guy.
Just picked up NIB Alden shells. Wtf is happening I've died and gone to thrift heaven.
Days of the Spoo.Jefferson Spooship.
Yup. Orphans unfortunately, will be camped out at that store. Got another Kiton, and some Patrick Hellmans as well. Not pictured, some decent Brooks Brothers (NWT Madison suit, Estrato fabric) 6 pairs AE, other stuff... All blurred together. Single best stop I've ever had, I think.
Wool/silk blend. Exquisite. Better pics tonight/tomorrow. Plus the rest of the haul.
Highlights of today. Swish?