or Connect

Posts by DanM

Sadly, this.  It's amazing how quickly people forget all the protections they enjoy with both unions and government labor laws looking out for them.  Just look at the history of coal towns.
Had a good morning.  No pics yet, but thrifted shells in my size (5th pair found in 3 weeks, but the first I've ever found for me), black leather chukkas from Barney's (also my size), a couple pars of Zanellas that don't have ridiculous numbers of pleats for myself, and a pretty cool vintage Banana Republic made in USA work shirt.  Oh, and some stuff for feebay.  Now to see if I can hit my cool of prepping 50 listings in a day.
 Rescue Rangers!
FYI Fok is doing an AMA over in malefashionadvice on reddit.
I hear you man, I can't seem to get below 220 for more than a month or two, then my weight bounces back to 225 again. Congrats on the progress!
Nice, thanks for the inclusion! I don't spend much time on reddit, where do you post your roundups?
  Only had time for one thrift shop today.  As I walked by the shoe rack, I heard the old knight from Indiana Jones saying "You have chosen... wisely".  Thanks for the confirmation!
Found 2 (maybe?) pair of Florsheim shells today.  Pair on the right I'm certain about, but I haven't seen them in black before.  The pair on the left sure does look and feel like shell, though...  Any advice, shoe guys (wes)?              
...that moment when something you've been watching for nearly a week with no activity gets spotlighted in the PTO roundup...
@eazye despite the value of that tie ($$$!) my favorite part of that haul is the Getz. One of these days I'm going to have to thrift in a larger city, I've never seen decent records here.