or Connect

Posts by DanM

That would be my third cherry pop of the week. Looks like I'd best get them cleaned up and post some pics.
Has anyone seen Trafalgar shoes before? Made in England, in need of a good cleaning and conditioning before posting pics.
Admittedly Garfield was too trendy in his portrayal of Peter Parker, but I think he did a great job with the character. Can't blame him for wardrobe or script, but his acting was great.
^personal use? Price? If they are for you, and you like the styling and fit, then the right price is whatever you are willing to pay.
^i have an adorable kid. Would totally kill it if this were an actual strategy.
So much win. Ive yet to thrift a Barbour jacket, someday...
Had time for one store today.  Not pictured: Barbour cords, Paul Stuart tweed (has a stain on the lapel I'm working on removing) and an interesting scarf made in Italy, silk on one side, wool on the other.  Oh, and I'm sorry for the potato pics.     Orvis Corduroy.  Patch pockets, 3 roll 2, elbow patches, throat latch.     POP.  Sartoria Attolini.  Functional cuffs.  Not an orphan (no drop listed on the size tag)           POP POP!  Sawyer of Napa...
Just popped my Attolini and Sawyer Napa Shearling cherries!!!! Cue maniacal laughter!
Sweeeet. Post thrifting drinks are a must.
^im really hoping that last pair of Orvis trousers aren't a size 42...