or Connect

Posts by DanM

I wish I had local (men's) consignments to check...
Not seeing it on my phone screen - anyway, thought I'd toss the link up and see if there was any interest.
10.5 EEE looks like shell closing in 15 http://www.ebay.com/itm/400729284805
omg get out of my head! I have so much stuff I need to move and I keep going out every day. Heck, I'm trying to decide which store(s) to hit after picking up my daughter from camp today.I have no illusions, it's a terrible (profitable) addiction.
Fake USPS number? If that's not against policy, it should be. Since part of our ratings are based on shipping time, faking that should be a big red flag with Ebay.
^also, for the practice of modeling the used mens underwear he sells - neg him on principle.
At first I was going to say go easy on him, it looks like he meant to list the tie at 39.99But after checking out his completed items, he's got other NWT ties that have sold for 4.99 - I think he should honor the sale, learn from his mistake, and move on. I had one seller try a similar thing with me, and I was going to let it go, but messaged them saying it was pretty poor business practice and a really good way to get negative feedback. Next thing I knew there was a...
^those willis & geiger shorts are $$$. I sold a pair from my last thrift-cation for $100, if I recall. Speaking of thrift-cations, just got back from another one. I love picking over beach towns in the South. Haven't had much time to photograph (road construction extended the drive time to 14 hours yesterday) 35 ties, 4 pairs of shoes, 3 pants, 1 sweater, 6 shirts, 4 suits, and 13 sport coats. Did take a quick shot of the shoes though. Clockwise from top left:...
Looks like a 6-fold tie to me, which is commonly (mistakenly) referred to as a seven fold.
Ha! Sold mine for $42. How'd you do?