or Connect

Posts by DanM

nm
On today's episode of "Keeping Up With My Thrift-Bros" did not find vicuna. Sad. Will have to be content with brand new Brioni 100% cashmere sport coat, plenty of J Press. Pics when I get back to the thrift-cave tomorrow.
The hell you say. Step away from the keyboard, keep the bourbon.
Ethrift that I'm pretty happy with.    
NIB Robert Talbott Best of Class.  Brooks Brothers flannel lined corduroy blazer with throat latch and triple patch pockets.  Velvet sport coats by Burberry and Theory.  Orvis, Polo Ralph Lauren tweed pants, and an awesome vintage Brooks Brothers herringbone tweed.  All available at North Bend Threads.    
   I'll double that offer.    Also, I noticed the size tag was not the second picture shown, playing with fire...
Since the model is in the title, if she doesn't come with the suit I would totally file a SNAD.
^with that in mind, has anyone done much selling over there? How do prices compare to ebay?
I'll probably start testing the waters over there next week. Tons of inventory right now, doesn't hurt to have multiple sales outlets.
I may have to seriously rethink selling on eBay. It's unfortunate, as I've been scaling up buying/listing/selling with the intention of making it a full-time gig for either myself or my wife (she's actually interested in making flipping her thing). With all of the seller changes, and now a 6 month window for buyers to open cases (not to mention that buyers will soon be able to cancel a purchase up to an hour after auction close) ebay seems much less viable for a small to...