or Connect

Posts by DanM

I couldn't sell an Oxxford glen plaid suit at auction for $150, dropped to $99 and still nothing. Re listed it as $160 BIN and it sells within two hours. I will never understand the thought process of the eBay buyer. But I definitely won't complain.
^9.99, ten day auction, let it ride.
Can I ship Priority Express International using a regular priority box?  I've got 3 pairs of shoes to ship out to the UK, and no express boxes large enough.  Also, do I even need to ship express, will plain USPS priority mail do?
 All of that stuff is awesome, but damn that tartan is sweet!  Deserving of the unspoilered quote!
I know this is more of a buying/selling on ebay question, but I need a quick response, and we're retiring this thread anyway so what the heck.  Can I ship Priority Express International using a regular priority box?  I've got 3 pairs of shoes to ship out to the UK, and no express boxes large enough.  Also, do I even need to ship express, will plain USPS priority mail do?
Any thrift bros in San Diego that wouldn't mind sharing a few spots? Making my way out there in June.
Thrifted some blackwatch Brand don't matter if it's wool Except for this one
We're getting a new thread because the current one may have grown unstable? I hadn't noticed (/sarcasm) Found these this morning. AE Broadstreets.