or Connect

Posts by DanM

I can confirm that shipping within the states ebay will automatically add signature confirmation. [[SPOILER]]
Picked up an Aquascutum wool overcoat with sheared beaver collar that fits perfectly. Not sure I can pull off the look. Also, would it be in poor taste to wear to the Festival of Lights show at the local zoo this evening?
I think Fueco has the wording right. There's a shop in town specializing in Italian shoes (currently closed for a family issue) will check there once they reopen.
 Apparently I misread a couple of letters - I'm not great with script.  Many thanks, Fueco.
   ...really?    Thanks bro, thanks a lot... (makes note to self, if draws hbkshin next year for secret santa, send box full of dog poo)
           Whelp, I've been through the first thousand posts of the makers thread and still haven't found anything that looks like these.  Here's some better pics, any knowledg eof the maker would be greatly appreciate (hey, consider it my early birthday gift, turning 35 tomorrow.)     Only markings. 
So I need to get back there and pick them up? Sigh, at least 50% off today
Anybody recognize these markings?
No worries, zero chance those pants would fit. Nice find, though!
...might it be a Pendleton?