or Connect

Posts by DanM

That moment when I'd already filled my cart with Brooks Brothers, unlabeled shell, Scottish woolen fair isle sweaters, vintage LL Bean sweaters made in Norway and I see a beautiful Hermes tie across the store.  $ 0.29, perfect condition, turtles and clouds pattern... and my wife calls to say she thinks she is going into labor.     Yes, I still checked out with everything, but thats my kind of thriftening!
Thanks!  My first pair of Church's, not used to the handwriting.
Pics are a pair of Church's shoes - can anyone tell me what size they are?    
"I have an answer"
TV talk is a welcome change - I don't know jack about cars, and the thriftening hasn't come to Cincinnati. Also ridiculously pumped for return of the Flash - must see resolution of cliffhanger from last season!
Heroes Reborn was terribly disappointing. Some of the new characters are interesting, but the show already feels slow and some of the subplots are ridiculous (Katana Girl? Really??). With shows like Flash, Arrow, and Agents of Shield, Heroes doesn't measure up.
Great idea!I've sold 93 items for the month so far, which is 32 more than last September. Brought in just over $4k, which is a $2100 improvement over last September. Im starting to experiment with lower starting costs just because inventory is backing up so much - two bedrooms fully taken over and starting to lose the room that was supposed to be my library.I go back and forth between BIN and auction - used a free 1000 items offer from eBay to switch nearly everything back...
 Here's a 24 pc lot of t-shits.  Gotta love people that can't spell.  Like this guy, who gave me a great deal on a bunch of chavez ties.
Add madmen7183 for non payment.
Buyer started a return in eBay, then cancelled it and opened a case through PayPal thinking that he wouldn't have to pay return shipping (even though I had already offered to cover return shipping). this is my first PayPal case - how do they handle refunding eBay fees when I refund the buyer?