or Connect

Posts by DanM

The thrift gods apparently read the thread and thought it was time for me to find some winter wear - picked up two Harris tweeds, a Pendleton tweed, a Burberry velvet sportcoat, Theory velvet sportcoat, 3pc tweed suit, and a 3pc velvet suit. Normally I'd skip the velvet, but the price was right and I figure some vintage fan will be after the suit, at least for a Halloween costume.
That's the one. I emailed her a few weeks back with no response. Glad somebody on the forum was able to profit there.
Nice. I've got a been had Polo full Norfolk that I ethrifted several months ago, still need to post pics. Might pull it out of storage tonight.Approximately 480 miles. However, I should have been more specific: I need to Thrift some tweed, gots to fill the store. I'm pretty sure that if I showed up at any random thrift in PA, all I'd find is Haggar and tumbleweeds...
Damn, if that's the listing I think it was, I tried contacting her before and never heard back. Bravo! Looked like an amazing amount of loot!
If the thrifts don't start putting out winter stuff where I live soon I'm gonna go crazy. NEED TWEED!
How much luck have you guys had at having defects removed? I've got two fairly recent cases where the buyer claimed SNAD, I took the return because I'd rather not have negative feedback, and then sold the item again with the exact same listing and gotten positive feedback from the second buyer. Sounds like evidence that the original case was bullshit/buyers remorse, right? Would ebay customer service be swayed by this argument?
Allen Edmonds shell Leeds.  11.5D.  Normally I'd kop (fair BIN, good opening bid) but I've already got shell PTBs.
^hitch is getting careless, I think that's the worst I've seen him try to pass off.
Some great deals on Paul Stuart out there - I was checking sold prices on some other PS stuff and came across this closed listing:Somebody got on heckuva deal there.
 aaaasssssssshhhhhhaaaaaaaattttttttsssssss