or Connect

Posts by DanM

Sweet. All three states I've shopped in over the last month are on there. This is a week for the record books...
What a load of horseshit.
^i've had items with that Loro Piana label sit in my store for ages, while some go out as soon as they are listed. I'd say Brian is trying to simplify the process as much as possible. He may lose out on some valuable items as stated above, but the time savings in streamlining his operations should make up for it.
Damn nice fit @TJGent87!   
      It's not constant travel, but there is some travel.  My current position has zero travel.  Best of all, the first several weeks on the job I would be training.... in NYC.  
I'm in a bit of a predicament.  I have a job interview coming up at the end of the month.  Aced the first two (both phone interviews), but the department director is on vacation for the next week, thus the delay.  This is the chance of a lifetime - lots of career advancement opportunity, travel, everything I've been looking for.  I went to check the fit on my navy suit, and discovered that a pest had made a meal out of it.  Everything else in the closet is safe, but that...
Hey Garagesale users - once I drag and drop my photos into the auction template from the hard drive, does Garagesale make a copy of the photo and keep it in the template?  Can I delete the other off of the drive?  Running out of space, and don't really want to order an external drive at the momen (yes, I am making backups so I don't lose my stuff.)
Congrats to @Orgetorix for another PTO posted devoted to him!
Left no cashmere behind.
Slim pickings around here.