or Connect

Posts by DanM

^im thinking ebay doesn't want top rated sellers anymore. That, or we should get comfortable with people buying items to try them on and then sending them back.
aw yeah my first pair of thrifted captoe aldens, posted on my 1000th post.
sifting through the massive pile of stuff I picked up today (in advance of a non-thrifting weekend spent working on projects). dozens of shirts, dozens of pants, a pile of ties, but these were my favorites of the day.        
Size on the fedora? If 7.5 and any shade of gray, would be happy to make a trade...
So jealous - my wife and daughter are heading out to visit the inlaws for the easter holiday (atheist gets a pass) but I'll be playing the part of awesome dad and spending my weekend assembling this:http://www.playstarinc.com/Playsets/ReadyToAssemble/GreatEscape/GreatEscapeSilver.aspx
No prob. While I've poached in Org's territory many a time (although to be fair I lived there from 1988-2008 and visit my folks regularly) I never head further west than that.
Ill see your three Jos A Banks ties and raise you a Bert Pulitzer.
Ouch.Anyone ever thrifted Lexington, KY? Thinking about making a run there, didnt want to be stepping on any toes.
Also, echecks suck. If you're gonna pay, it should be immediate. If you can't pay right then, let the seller know. Having echecks that hang around for 3-7 days before clearing is ridiculous, there needs to be consistency.
^agreed, something isn't right there. Will contact ebay - but also planning on ramping up sales enough between now and August 1 to keep my top seller status.