or Connect

Posts by DanM

Yes to 1,2,4,5. Found my Lobbs and Attolini (although I'd like to kop some in my size). Tops on my list would be shell boots in my size, an amazing briefcase or messenger bag (Peal or Saddleback, I'm versatile), and the one thing everybody else seems to find - Barbour jacket.
Want. Hulk buster. Iron Man.
...I have fond memories of that time I found 7 Oxxford sport coats (2 cashmere) at the Unique on Preston.
^Y'know, if you really wanted to screw with somebody, using bots and fake accounts to be the high bidder on every one of a sellers auctions for a week would be a really effective way (and then not paying, of course). I've had an uptick in non paying bidders of late, hopefully it's just a side effect of the holiday season.
If he wants one so bad, somebody buy one and sell it to him.  Is making a few bucks on something you see all that time really such a bad thing?
Picked up some ties. Picked up some jeans. NWT. These a thing?
I'm still amateur compared to guys like Wes - I think he has the local postmaster's home phone number.
I've only got one store that does that for me.#humblebrag
Ahem. What about Rodes?Edit: nvm just checked the brand listing and none of those names were there. They do have Oxxford and several other higher tier names though.
I hate it when the thread goes on a watch tangent... Because it reawakens my desire for awesome timepieces.