or Connect

Posts by johnshaw

I'm a 28w and I find that almost no one apart from Primark and NEXT (very poor quality) in the UK stock trousers with a 28w. Do I go to my local alterations tailor and get made to measure trousers or do I buy a nice pair of wool trousers from let's say Paul Smith at 30w (slim fit) and get them altered to fit? Thanks once again! Hope you all had a good xmas and new year!
What did you sell?
Bump
Haha yeah I said "what a classy way to call me a wanker" to the guy who told me that I have the private equity look down to a tee. Sort of broke the ice. Made my night!
Haha! As a sidenote I wore this jacket out tonight as well and people assumed I was a banker!
Do you think my outfit as a whole is good? Do you think I'm well dressed?
Awesome post. How does one learn to talk to people like you have described. I'm in sales too! Look forward to your response very much!
Let's get to know each other I'm in corporate IT sales and I work for probably the best firewall vendor in the world. What do you do?
Let's get to know each other I'm in corporate IT sales and I work for probably the best firewall vendor in the world. What do you do?