or Connect

Posts by Iwmmm

46, just popped up this morning for some reason
for sure man. unfortunately i would have scooped them but they were a size too small 
do not even know how, but hurry up   http://www.gilt.com/brand/robert-geller/product/179176911-robert-geller-slim-fit-jeans   edit: that was quick
I just waited, I ordered something last ss from nomad and the same thing happened. it took 3 days the first time and 5 this time. but if it doesn't come in a weeks time (7 days) then i would definitely contact somebody. or since you were out of town, yer shit may have gotten jacked :( edit: @cityhunter, fuck your dreams are intense
i ordered the cross dye sweatshirt and it took two weeks to get to me. it said in canada post tracking that it was delivered in a week and two days (so 5 days off). i live in pa, us for reference. nomad shipping to the states blows, 25$ and it arrives in 2 weeks? are customs fees that bad from canada ---> us?
Wings + Horns are great, currently have 5 of them from various seasons, Bought all on sale from ssense, Acrimony, w+h site, . Stitching holds up very well, fits are very good (I'm 5'9 150lbs and I usually get a large), great texture of fabrics, and colors as well, made in Canada (if you care about those things) I generally wouldn't pay $95usd for one, but like I did, if you can get them on sale for sub $40usd, do it.   Also, although I don't own any I have heard numerous...
bump.   Just picked up a henley on sale at Steven Alan for pretty cheap.   in case anyone else is interested http://www.stevenalan.com/Henley/55192,default,pd.html
Seperate. But you mine as well buy the kit that comes with Venetian polish, brush and shoe trees for $40. The tree themselves are $30.  
I contacted OSB last week in regards to the cap toe boots, they said "to look for them in the next couple of months." They said they were still working out some kinks in the Goodyear welt.    
Oh my gawd. Please more info.