or Connect

Posts by phosej

Hey guys, I've been using PCs my whole life and although I've had an iPhone for a couple years, I've decided to dive deeper into the rabbit hole with a refurbished 13" rMBP. As the switch from Windows to Mac OS is quite overwhelming, do you guys have any beginner tips/tricks/links that will help speed up my learning curve? Will my laptop and phone now work seamlessly together? Do people buy covers/sleeves/screen protectors? Will artsy girls now come up and talk to me in...
Hello, I just received my preordered Stephan Schneider Memory coat in "night" navy wool in size 4. After trying it on, I feel it is too big on me, which is very disappointing because it is a wonderful coat.   I know it's a long shot, but does anyone have a size 3 in the same coat they'd like to exchange? Mine is brand new with tags and NMWA clothes hanger and garment bag.   Let me know.
Hey Charly/Dan, just want to thank you guys for doing this. Echoing others in the thread so far, I would also love to see some winter coats such as the peacoat/fishtail/chesterfield being put on offer.   However, I personally do not like the leather hook loop, 2 interior vertizal zipped pockets or the front-facing sleeve zippers. It wasn't clear from my reading of the original post if these were optional details - would it be possible to get horizontal leather-lipped...
Can anyone who received the latest round of boots comment on the last shape? I'm interested in the black calf sidezips/chelseas
Thanks for the review and pics. Shape looks a lot better but still a little blobby from the front. If anyone receives the new black calf sidezips please post pics!
I'm heading to Montreal with my girl next weekend for a couple days. Any recs on food/drink, things to do/places to be?
I don`t know that much about buttons, but for a regular dress shirt, would the larger diameter of the 18L MOP buttons look out of proportion on the front placket? What would the 18L button size be appropriate for?
I ordered a pair on March 30th and haven't heard anything back as of yet. Granted, they are my first pair of pants from Luxire and I made several specific design requests. Any ideas on what wait time I should expect?
Really? Synthese recently got a pair of scarosso suede boots and while he says they look good, they've already begun falling apart, so I'm interested in what you have to say regarding the quality and construction. Post pics when you get them!
Just got an update from Lian:   "Please see attached pictures of the new modified 110 last on EE width that I have just finished.   The rippling is new. I wanted to make the design more minimal so I decided to add it in order to remove the focus from the welt stitches. The stitches are still there but now more hidden.   The toebox is more rounded and flat compare to the earlier cemented that was more pointed. The toebox has not been stretched out, but it may seem...