or Connect

Posts by phosej

Should I go TTS or size down one on the +J wool trousers? My true waist is 31
That's terrible. Am I the only one who liked having one big camera roll?
I have a TOJ1 in black/black digicamo in stock 48 up for trade. Excellent condition. Looking for a fishtail or peacoat to fit size S/46, will add cash to the deal, but open to other offers too. Let me know what you have
I'm looking at the UK site for the +J collection (http://www.uniqlo.com/uk/plusj/men/), but when I click on a few items to look at them in detail, I see they don't provide the actual colours in terms of 'grey' or 'black' or 'dark grey', just small squares of colour. Furthermore, when I look at the solid wool flannel jacket and then the solid wool flannel trousers, the colours don't seem to match! The suit jacket colour squares look darker than the trousers. Does anyone...
On the Uniqlo US site, it says that +J will be available at the Chestnut street store in Philadelphia on October 3rd, and then available online and stores in New York/New Jersey on October 10th. On the Uniqlo UK site, it says that it will be "available online and at 311 Oxford street store from September 23rd". Does this mean that the UK release is definitely ahead of the US release?
Brand new Thick as Thieves navy flannel (3-season, super 120's) jacket. Full canvas construction, notched 3" lapels, double side vents, flap pockets, pickstitching, felted collar back, real horn buttons, silky burgundy lining, functional lapel buttonhole and 4 functional buttonholes on each sleeve. My pictures do not do the craftsmanship justice. I will include extra replacement buttons. This is the perfect blue blazer. I paid $395 for this cloth and waited over a...
Brand new Thick as Thieves navy flannel (3-season, super 120's) jacket. Full canvas construction, notched 3" lapels, double side vents, flap pockets, pickstitching, felted collar back, real horn buttons, silky burgundy lining, functional lapel buttonhole and 4 functional buttonholes on each sleeve. My pictures do not do the craftsmanship justice. I will include extra replacement buttons. This is the perfect blue blazer. I paid $395 for this cloth and waited over a...
BNWT Uniqlo Grey Oxford in US size S. Looking to trade for a uniqlo blue OCBD or other uniqlo shirts. Shipping from Canada. Let me know
Title says it all. Considering all colorways. PM me
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the small zip is 4" x 3.5" and the big zip is 4.5" x 4"