or Connect

Posts by seer

I have been looking at the tobacco chamois - how do you care for that leather? What do you use on it - any pictures?
Love the way the "natural" ages. There is just no other leather on the market that looks like this.  
See, that is a great looking boot/leather. Probably the next best next to shell!  
We need more Kudu and CXL love around here - I have the Kudu chukka - my main hiking shoe...  
I don't remember who taught me to tie my shoe when I was a kid, but they taught me correctly...
  Off to to Church on a cool, wet morning with my CXL, PTB...  
New boot: I just got my Alden suede boots from J Crew with the crepe sole - and every time I walk there is a pretty loud "pop" in the left boot. My cobbler thinks it is a defect and doesn't think it will go away in time. Any thoughts? Thanks...
Yep, I never had boot hurt my feet more. They were comfortable when I first wore them but after long walks or hikes they killed my feet. And my feet would hurt for days after. I had wore them about 30-40 times - I finally sold them on E-Bay. But yours may still break in ok - give them a little more time.
Stunning!