or Connect

Posts by seer

You would think that AE would get a clue and put something like this in production!
Keep trying...
Considering that you are late to party as regards to style you have some good instincts. Of course you are from my generation, so you have memories of how men once dressed.
yes
Well just hang around this forum. You will get some great ideas. And as time goes buy your taste and style will mature. 
You certainly can. Actually I like to see young people dress with the style of Frigiliana (old school is the new original). And it doesn't have to cost that much. In my avatar I'm wearing a Pendleton hounds-tooth sport coat (made in the US) , a Johnston of Elgin scarf and a B-Wear Spitfire cap (with Bills Khakis, Gitman Shirt, W/Chippewa Cap Toe Boots). You can find some great new old stock on e-bay at great prices if you search around.        
Lets what down? It is an excellent look for casual wear, and for an older gentleman. I'm 60 years old, so perhaps it is a generational thing. But like Jon P said: Looks fabulous, elegant and effortless. I couldn't agree more!
  Now that is how a gentleman should dress! Well done...
  Have you check with any of these in the link below? Click on "International" http://www.chippewaboots.com/retailers/
 I have never seen a online UK store sell them. You could just have them shipped over, and I think you got the sizing correct.