or Connect

Posts by seer

I'm not sure, but I have read that Japanese mills produce some of the best cotton fabric in the world.
 Measure your head around just above the eyebrows and compare with a hat chart: http://www.costumesofnashua.com/CNWebSite105/Active905/Pages/Hat/Sizing/HatSizinguse905.htm
  I would actually e-mail Johnstons about this. I have had cashmere scarves ball up like this in the past. In the mean time you may want to invest in a sweater stone.
Any thoughts on a reasonably price tweed sport coat? I'm looking at the Tweed Addict, Mears and Murphy of Ireland. Does anyone have experience with any of these? Thanks in advance.
Any thoughts on a reasonably price tweed sport coat? I'm looking at the Tweed Addict, Mears and Murphy of Ireland. Does anyone have experience with any of these? Thanks in advance.
Yes, that is a wonderful jacket but the Old Town jackets are so much more reasonable in price - don't you think.
Yes, I think that Old Town is my best bet. I did e-mail them - thanks to everyone for the responses!
I really like the Old Town stuff but on their site they only size up to 46. I would be on the high end of 46 or a narrow 48.
Thanks for the links - I really like the Nuffa
Yes I looked at FreeWheelers and thanks to you Mister Freedom. Really nice stuff - but I'm an older man, with a little gut - this stuff would never fit me. Sad...