or Connect

Posts by systematic

Yeah, measurements would be appreciated.
Just a follow up... I am still unable to subscribe to threads with my actual computer(MacBook, Safari), but I am able to subscribe with my phone(iPhone, Safari). Hope that helps someone.
You sure they're not Skechers?
^ I've been having the same problem. Failed to create subscription every damn time.
I got the sweatpants the other day. Nice fit and quality, especially for $30. Size up on the sweatshirt, unless you want to look like their model pics, which is too tight for anything other than the gym imo.
Yeah, I'm also not a fan of the stitching on the front by the neck opening. [[SPOILER]]
Does anyone have any fit pics, or know of any, with the mid Achilles?
Shit, I hope they don't shrink much.I ended up getting them for 42 each.I swear though, finding a good t-shirt is the most difficult thing...
I machine washed cold and tumbled dry. They didn't fit me that great to begin with, and for what they cost, I wasn't trying to do anything special. I usually wear the AA loose crew summer t, which depending on the color, come out fine after machine washing and drying. They don't last more than several cycles though, and end up getting holes near the seams. Not worth their retail price IMO. I just ordered a few of these, and I'm hoping will work out better.
I had some I bought a few years ago. They ended up shrinking and becoming unwearable after a wash or two.