or Connect

Posts by mcass

Free bump. Would kill for a pair of these in my size. Great pair of jeans and very few out there, particularly brand new.
Seeking a size 34 BOM-006 tapered. Shout if you have a pair you are looking to sell
  What he said - wash your jeans. Not any fault of the denim - washes will strengthen the denim. Research it a little and you'll see..
 These are great jeans that don't get enough love or recognition. The more brands I try, the more I realize how nice the fabric is on the USDG Navy Selvedge jeans. I've played around with a fair share of USDG, N&F, Momotaro, Gustin, Samurai, etc. (All over the map). I keep coming back to my USDG navys. The denim is ridiculously soft, the Narrow cut is one of the best around for "normal" guys, and the construction is solid. Highly recommended. 
So who's got fade pics on United denim? Seems like there isn't much out there. I've got a pair of narrow indigos that I've been working on for the past few weeks, but nothing to show off just yet. Anyone have some denim they've been working on for a while?
Don't think I've seen this mentioned here - J Crew has a 20% off code that WORKS for Alden stuff. WIT20 is the code. Not sure how long this will last. Just picked up a pair of the cordovan perforated captoes!
Not a marking for seconds, and not worth worrying about the welt. Wear them in good health. They look good.
Interested. Can you please post pics of the jeans? Thanks
The BOM006 4-5 week status update from about a week ago no longer applies?! WOOT WOOT! 
Thanks to all of you - great call on NRO.  To answer one of the above questions, I didn't have any issues with fit. I just grew to dislike the lack of sleekness of Barrie - especially compared to my 1493 Leydon chukkas.