or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

1) My next belt purchase is in the planning/designing stages 2) Where possible, I prefer the arm triangle.  There is just a lot more control, and you don't end up getting your face punched in/in a scramble if you have to bail.  Plus, on really inexperienced guys, you can do it from the guard or standing, both of which are fun. 3) Mission accomplished.  The court mandated that we send him to Japan for "relaxation". 4) I'm looking for a cat. 5) I've actually gotten decent...
In order for this to happen, I would need at least 25 people to commit to buying at $950, shipped, maybe, maybe, $900 shipped - one style - probably some different leathers available.  That's a lot.  Either that. or I'd have to find a retail partner who would want 10-20 pairs to sell. So, it could happen, but given the amount of work that these things take (importing from Japan is particularly annoying) and the difficulty of getting that many people aboard, not that high...
Oh wait, my bad.  Here we are:     We were in the midst of setting up some computer equipment and opening samples.   Er, Kapital Old Man and the Sea 12 ounce denim cap, Blue Blue Japan DIYed painted sashiko jacket, Stevenson Overall Co. indigo wool and patterned 2 sided sashiko scarf,  Momotaro x Blue Owl indigo and black jeans Converse. Bracelets by Flathead, Steam Locomotive, and Lanvin. Belt (not showing) by Equus ripped up Alternative Apparel henley.
Nice, nice.  I have some of my usual Loch Ness monster shots, from the office/storage space, and then from my house (dining room), but I'll see if I can't get less terrible pictures tomorrow.  Dammit, my phone is not even wanting me to send these pictures.  That's bad...
It's just the way they do things?  If you want a boot with a gusseted tongue, get a pair that is using a super thick leather, I suppose?  We usually have a few of those in every order. We can get stitchdown. We can get GYW.  I think that what we will want in future makeups depends on what the makeup is.  For example, I could see a GYW on a boot on the 2030 or 1035 last, or on a derby.  On a boot on the 110 last, less so.  Guy assures me that the GYW looks really good....
Invariably, we find out, one way or the other, and sooner or later.  Frankly, it's better to just clear stuff with us and follow the rules.  The forum is free to use, but we do ask that you listen to what we say, don't make life difficult for us, and when told to do or not do something by the admin or a mod, to not be a dick about it. It's so easy.
So, that sweater looks super familiar, but right now, I can't figure out who it is (and it's not in the realm of things I tend to look at), but there is better shots of it here:  Good luck.
Not even sure what that means.  I like the zipper.  It's not really that tiny.  I haven't really compared that to the Ann zips though.  My Anns have the ripple sole, which last just fine.  The construction on Ann D. sneakers is suspect though, even if you are fairly generous with your standards.  I've had to use shoe glue on mine after tripping on a curb.  The kicks are cool.  I might even be tempted to say that I like them more than many of Ann D's versions, which cost...
True, and so are Chucks.  But that's what I wore in 2003.  And that's the important thing here