or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Also, these.  Not made yet, but they will be in our next round of Viberg for Styleforum GMTO:   Tan bison scout boot on a ripple sole.     Anyone who wants a really cool black boot should probably vote for and get on the "Gentleman's shitkicker":  
Streetfighting clothes for when I argue with our tech people to please fix something, or else.  I think that that is the actual definition of ITG.  Also, what I am going to rob @conceptual 4est for his Ann Demeulemeester sneakers in.  Cowboy biker ninja wear.  Sorta like a wierd anime hero.
In the same vein as @in stitches, I picked this up last night:     Iron Heart Super Black Rider's jacket in 22ounce black denim.  I may wax it.  I haven't decided yet.  Tried on this jacket years ago, and always wanted it.
I would endorse this 100%.  
Yup, just like the inspiration.
We are going to be getting swatches as soon as possible.  You don't have to commit right now, but this will be a preorder, and we'll not be taking on any additional orders once the order period has ended.   Cheers,     Fok.
Yes, seven eyelets, and the chromepak will match the olive chromepak as much as possible, with us skewing brown if we cannot match directly.  That's as much as we are going to know until we get the actual hides.  But Guy and I know the inspiration very well, and it will be in the same vein.  Since we will be getting our order in first, we will also get first dibs on the chromepak leather, especially with a substantial order. Cheers, Fok.
It's a pretty versatile look.  It is both really street and of the moment, but also has a really outdoorsy, functional feel.  Put it this way.  If you can wear the tan bison, you can definitely wear a ripple sole.  I can see them with either like, a WWM or similar hunting jacket, and some duck canvas pants, or, the way I will wear them, a sashiko jacket, antifit jeans with a taper and a sort of wrapped belt.
Well, that would leave me with enough money to buy myself a pair of boots, then.  Yes, it's that popular. *****BREAKING NEWS****** Chromepak pulling ahead.  It's like that movie, with the horses.   Gentleman's shitkicker, Blue collar shitkicker, Cabourn inspired boot, and The Sleek Hunter Bison boot all neck and neck now.  If this continues, I am going to have to seriously consider seeing if we can't do more than three boots.  
Um, Viberg is not a lacs company.  But, for you, and you only, I will cover the price of a spare set of laces if you can find out a good place to buy them. Well, Viberg is going to be getting in a big batch of chromepak, and we are going to be earliest to the game, and matching it to the olive chromepak, so..  Nice try though