or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

So, just got a note that after 45000 posts, a thread can become unstable.  A solution is being explored, but there is no need for a 100K post thread anyway.  So... I'll lock that and start a new one in a bit. Cheers, Fok.
I've reported this.  I think that it is a software issue, not a thread size issue.  But we'll see!  It's pretty important, and should be addressed ASAP. Cheers, Fok.
Screenshot, and if possible, a URL, please?  That helps us track down rogue ads. Cheers, Fok.
Understood, and no, unless they run out of the leather.
These are MTO, so we'll take 30 orders of size 7 if that's what you want (but... why?)
I would talk the same size as you do for boots, unless your boots are really loose.  I hate squished toes.  But ymmv, obviously.
They are trying to get something very similar.  I don't know if you've ever been to a big leather place, but it's like a Pantone book, in leather.  There are tooooonnnns of choices.  A lot of them you just never see.  I can't guarantee it, of course, but I am very confident that Viberg will come up with something that will satisfy nearly everyone.
She's a mathematician - so, smarter than me. 
Wear them in good health, nephews?
For my wife:   Ann Demeulemeester high top sneakers in "blush", from SS12: