Posts by LA Guy

www.tizianafausti.com - Enter "X30" at the checkout to add a further 30% Off on all sale items. Promo valid till 23rd February 2017 at 23.59 (UTC +1). Certain brands and collections are excluded from this offer.
Hmmm... um... custom luggage tag?  I actually do need one.
Seems like an excellent way to get your bag stolen.
1) The comments are priceless. 2) I need a good luggage tag.  I want something that is completely incongruous with my tough, sorta rustic looking stuff.  Suggestions?
The brand is not trying to be "cool" in any way that you conceive of it.  It's trying to be "lux", and frankly, I think that it may be succeeding. You should play with Yoox.  It's a lot of fun.
Meh, so, I agree on some of the editorial.  On the other hand, divorced from that as the only ideal of "masculinity", I mean, Steve McQueen was pretty interesting and cool. Also, Mr. Porter has such a crazy amount of stuff that it's just fun to sift through.  Then again, as you said once, I'm a product obsessive, and my internal narrative is not particularly strongly influenced by external, current, imagery, though I'm scarcely immune.
Your point is taken, and we are constantly tweaking our social media strategy.  If you are subscribed to the newsletter, we also nearly always announce projects there, and this was a headliner on the one on the 16th.  We typically want to put out exclusive content on our own distribution channels first, before broadcasting it more widely.  It provides incentive to stay tuned to those channels.  Probably, had we any copies left, we would have put something up on instagram...
It's a semi-official thing.  Sometimes, you need to be on the forum to get the exclusives.  We can't/won't put everything on social media.
I haven't read the exchange, so I'm not going to comment on it.  I do think that single line "This is boring" comments are generally dumb, on any forum.  On Styleforum. we would never ban someone on that basis alone, but the collective response would be a very well merited "meh".  That unsupported type of statement is not a conversation starter.  I don't really understand the rules of SZ.  Maybe it's explicitly or implicitly agreed that you don't post unless you are going...
https://shockoeatelier.com/collections/end-of-season-sale end of season sale up to 50% off.