or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Or.. your post will just be moved over to the new thread.  The irony would be delicious.
In other news, this thread is getting too long to load well. I will probably take the last 50 posts or so, and move them all to a new thread, and close this one, over the weekend.   Cheers,   Fok.
In other news, this thread is getting too long to load well.  I will probably take the last 50 posts or so, and move them all to a new thread, and close this one, over the weekend.   Cheers,   Fok.
They run sorta large, so, these in a size 11 may fit you.  Or not: http://www.converse.com/regular/converse-all-star-chuck-%2770-zip-suede/148879C_090.html I recently got re-interested in Chucks, but typically, the non-standard, suede versions,
The CM section certainly has a fair bit of activity.  SWD is at a wierd spot.  Sellers have an extremely high opinion of the value of their goods, especially given a customer base that is highly deal oriented.  I wish that we could still implement that "no bumps without a price drop" that we had years ago in order to forcibly correct the market.  I see guys trying to sell used jeans for under 30% off the retail.  How does anyone expect this to sell when a) the jeans are...
The pants and a jacket, in the same material.  It is supposed to be being sampled now.   Leather jacket project is on hold for the time being, but I will do something else if that one doesn't pan out.  So, what Drew did was smart, but very hard to scale.  He essentially channeled the collective energy of a bunch of people who could, if so inclined and so directed, produce good leather jackets, to do so.  You see a crap load of these stores all over the place.  They are...
They are not really that slim - the 70s version ave higher sidewalls.  By the same token, they are not exaggerated the way Rick kicks are.
Yes, both the white and leather.  The (light brown) leather looks stupid.  Someone fell asleep at the wheel with that choice.   The flat white laces look infinitely better.  Incredibly, everyone except for Kith styled them with the leather laces.
Huh.  I've never used either.  Some people like Priceline for deals, but I would hate just being told "congratulations, you are now going to stay here!"  Call me a control freak.
Good deal then.  Go expedia or whatever?