or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

We are at $10159.  Let's keep on going, see if we can do close to $12K by the end of this auction.
On a roll, let's keep the needle going up.
If the price is right.  Paging @mafoofan now is a good time to jump in and take this before your are sacrificed on the altar of charity.
lol.  That works for me, same rules apply, of course.  And it can't be to someone I've already bequeathed a title.  Um, $900.
Well, that would move towards the same number, wouldn't it?   $1000.  Someone go for it.   Remember, there is a minimum.   Cheers.   Fok.
Skint, are we?  $1200.
Winners get to lead the discussion that leads the title.  They are allowed a veto. Um, $1300.
$1400.  C'mon, ballers.
Oh, man.  Nice. Let's keep these rolling in, yes?   On a different note, @tifosi and @JubeiSpiegel, ask and ye shall receive: http://www.styleforum.net/t/444889/dutch-auction-for-one-custom-title-100-of-proceeds-to-benefit-the-ronald-mcdonald-house/   Cheers,   Fok.
So, I don't know how many of you are famililar, but this is how a Dutch Auction works (courtesy Wikipedia)   A Dutch auction is a type of auction in which the auctioneer begins with a high asking price which is lowered until some participant is willing to accept the auctioneer's price, or a predetermined reserve price (the seller's minimum acceptable price) is reached. The winning participant pays the last announced price.    We are going to auction off one custom...