or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

With your build, try Jil.  I am pretty sure that I have shirt very much like that from Jil.  Dries van Noten shirts also tend to be fairly straight cut with narrow shoulders, but his stuff is much more seasonal.  Dolce&Gabbana is good, but it's more... body conscious.
Dolce&Gabbana cuts an incredible suit.  tbh, it's not great for smaller guys, but if you are vaguely athletic/muscular, it makes you look like Brad Pitt, and if you are Brad Pitt, you will look likea better looking Brad Pitt.  My "straight" suits are all from those Italian brands - Costume National, Valentino, Dolce.  If you are going to a wedding, or a stupid reception, or whatever, a midnight blue suit by one of those brands with a simple button down and a tonal knit or...
Meh, who knows what Luca is thinking.  The standard line is that we had a good relationship with Gennaro, and wish him the best of luck on his new endeavor.  I really can't see the upside of Luca's post.  He may be taking page out of the Coke vs. Pepsi, or Duracel vs. Energizer, playbook, but that seems to only work when there isa perceived equal playing field.  Very few people like to see a young rich guy slam a considerably less rich, old guy,
Incidentally, I've opened up the natural CXL boot for this weekend only, for anyone who missed out first go around:   http://www.styleforummarket.com/the-natural-cxl-service-boot-full-payment-free-shipping-conus-preorders-taken-until-october-26/     Cheers,   Fok.
 It's possible. I don't see it as a particularly strong candidate, but I've been wrong about a lot of makeups.  The natural CXL boots, which didn't even look like it was a frontrunner this time around, was the runaway favorite this time.  So, what do I know?
Yes.
It's a fair question.  I made sure that nothing was yet in production, and that we would not lose our place in line.  I've been doing this for a bit now, and have worked with vendors before.  Larger orders of the same thing are generally welcome.  It's just a more efficient use of the production line, since the set up of the machinery for one pair is the same as for 1000 pairs.  It's also the reason that for group MTO, there are no changes in the make after the very first...
There is no salpa in the Viberg unstructured toe boxes.  That said, the leather than they typically use, and especially with the cap toe, is quite thick compared to most boots, and ime, hold up as well as the salpa in many other brands.  There are exceptions, of course, but the natural CXL is extremely hardy.  The toe box that is used by Viberg is extremely hard, and imo, doesn't always suit the style we are going for here.
alright, as fun as all that was, I am going to put a stop to it, in ye old Styleforvm manner, by asking everyone to take it to CE, if you must.  Thanks.   Fok,
It's open to everyone who wants them.  There is no maximum number, but I would be a bit suspicious if someone ordered 10 pairs, as would anyone processing payments.