or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

That's because I fucking suck.  I'll put it in there later.
I only delete your posts so that I can keep your treasures all to myself. As for your recipe, and no offense to your sweet grandmother, but it may be a bit too sweet.
Of the week is probably doable.  I'm not sure about "of the day", and I don't know if it's a great social media strategy to have the same feed going to tumblr and twitter, much less instagram, tumblr, and twitter.  Of course, the real question is, how does this actually benefit us, and how to we use it to our best advantage.  Remember that we are not a retailer, nor a designer, and except for some special projects, which we will expand, we have nothing tangible to sell....
We do have a Styleforum (mostly CM) tumblr.  We also have an instagram (it's in my sig) that we don't use that much.  I'm trying to decide how to use it, still.  Also, it's getting to the point where we might need someone else to maintain it. Cheers, Fok.
Viberg has had some unexpected personnel shortages lately, but they should be on their way to us as I type.  Please bear with us. Cheers, Fok.
Anyway, the real answer is "No", in general, and "Yes", if you are looking for something very specific.  
Er... are we ground pork?
Slim jeans can get dated, fast.  I don't know how old you are, but I grew in the the 80s, and I distinctly remember extreme tapers (I used to get my pants tapered to a ridiculously small hem) giving way to a wide legged silhouette, and then wondering at how we thought that tapered pants could have looked good in the first place. If you belong to a specific subculture, then yes, there are always a small minority of "bearers of the flame" who persist through thick and thin....
I have a sneaking suspicion it's less beautiful women in rather impractical baseball unforms, and more a bunch of fat IT faced dudes.  Dudes, if you are reading this, please don't spam us more.  If you go to Libertine in Seoul, the proprietor, with whom I am acquainted, can outfit you with a reasonably priced leather jacket based on your coolness/dorkiness level.
It's a popular site that is SEO optimized.  Spammers enjoy that. The recent spam from the lats couple of days if from Korea, and they are smart.  We restricted registration from Korea for a but, but they use all sorts of services to navigate around that.  And they only use an IP once, so IP banning would be completely useless.  Maybe ToJ is trying to make a bit more money (jk, just in case anyone feels too serious this morning.)