or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Robert Geller does have some footwear misses, and unfortunately, I think that this night be one of them. ETQ, IMO does a better job, and in a way that works better with his clothes. Tatras collaboration stuff all looks amazing.
Now I can't tell who is trolling who.
I am not going to try to explain ma+ and Poell, Fuuma has done a better job than I could, any way. I'm just going to say that it's a useful ability to be able to appreciate those things that you are not personally attracted to. It's called Styleforum because that's what my friend j thought of in 5 minutes twelve years ago, and it turned out to be a pretty awesome name. It's called classic menswear because I thought it was less confusing than "men's clothing," and made...
I admit I loled, but I have the sense of humor of an eight year old, so you are in the same category as Ernest, the one who went to camp.
We will do 2 makeup next time. What they are will depend on what you guys want most.
Just got yourself two weeks off. You've been around long enough to know that family is off limits.
The wait is variable. We'd need at least 4 orders to consider this. The price for this would probably be north of $1K.Would you guys be.interested?
unfortunately, some msocial issues had me laid up, so those plans were stalled, but I'll contact Soren to see what can be done.Cheers,Fok.
Will kop pants.
That's pretty much it. Celebrity endorsements are huge. People take cues from public figures. That's one of the big questions asked of designers