or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

I think that it's awesome.  If you want subversive, this is as subversive as you get.  It's reappropriating an appropriated image.  I fucking love it.  I have to say that I love this over any number of super skinny dudes all styled "correctly."  This guys is giving a big fuck you to the clothes themselves by taking their specialness into his very "normal" outfit.  You know all those "This may be a bit extreme, but if you pair with X basics, you get classic with a twist"...
lol.  A 3-0 loss does look reasonably good when you just lost a game 7-1.  So, they are going to have to tar and feather him out of town.
Wow, the ref is terrible.
That drill where you're not allowed to touch the ball, not challenge, but are forced to have to defend the entire time, the Brazilians should do that more. They're really good at ossession soccer, but they don't seem to have any idea what the do it themselves when they don't have the ball.
No, we are still waiting.  Apparently, they've got one leather that is exactly right on the color, the other... the thickness?  I don't remember, exactly.  Anyway, they sent in the sample and are trying to get one of two companies to get it closer.  The factory is closed either right now or soon, and I don't want to start the presale for these until the other preordered MTO come in.  But we will get these done in the next round, assuming there are no further...
So... that happened.  @Razele. talking trash about someone's family, and you can't hide it behind a quote, is a bannable offense.  I dunno what it's like the Australia, but anywhere in North America, it's something that will probably catch you a deserved assbeating.  Also, racist against Australians?  Really?  Seems like a stretch. It'd be like calling something who said "eh" to me a racist because I'm Canadian.  That said, @Mr. Moo, you completely muddied the waters by...
So... we've past 1000 followers and about 7.3K notes for our little tumblr that we started a little over a month ago. I have no idea if that is good, bad, or indifferent, but given that we've done no real push except to mention it here, I'll consider that decent.     I want to give out a prize once we hit 10K notes, which hopefully will happen in a week or two.  So... suggestions?  By random draw or by largest number of likes and reblogs?  Maybe a striped tie of the...
Norway is pretty amazing, but expensive, even compared to the other Scandanavian countries, which is saying something.  If you love majestic scenes, definitely go upt the Western fjords.  I think that you can start from Kristiansand or Bergen and go all the way up to Tromso.  Remember to bring some goretex.  There is a ton of rain and spray, and it is pretty cool above the arctic circle, even in midsummer.  The views are incredible, sheer rock faces coming 90 degrees out...
Genuine 50. I can wear a 50 loose, or a 48 more fitted.
We are still trying to make this happen. Keep tuned in.Cheers,Fok.