or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

That more Asian women date and marry white men then Asian men date and marry white women would be evidence of a penalty of being an Asian man, though, unless all the black women are wanting to be with Asian guys, which doesn't seem to be the case.   Anyway, it's clearly not universally a problem.  i am one of four brothers, and only one of us married a Chinese woman.  The rest of us all have gwai lo wives, and to the best of my knowledge, have dated only white women.  And...
Best rock power ballads of all time, in no particular order.   1. Don't you know what you got (until it's gone) - Cinderella 2. November Rain (Guns 'n' Roses) ...   I've had a few drinks and a hamburger.  Ironic listening is not an option.
He can't answer right now.  He asked to be banned, so I timed him out.  If he wants to come back, he knows how to get in touch with me, or someone who can easily get in touch with me.  
Except that there are plenty of Asians throughout the US and Canada, and not just in the coastal states.  And even those states, California, for example, are quite heterogeneous. Here, do something proactive. Pretend to be white on your online dating profile.  When she is surprised, feign surprise and ignorance.  "I clearly stated that I was Asian.  Well, since we are here anyway, may as well have this dinner(match.com)/do this thing(tinder)/get married(eharmony), buy a...
This jives with my experience, though it certainly does not hold for all cases.  I've dated Caucasian (or is the right term white?) women with just college or community college educations.  Universally left leaning, though that may just be a result of self-selection, and European, though, generally when I was spending time in Europe, so that may mean nothing.   Also, and maybe it's because I grew up with essentially no Asian people around except for a Chinese mother who,...
Incidentally, the STYFO10 discount is on until the end of the month, though the preorder goes until mid August.  The reason for this is that early pre-orders makes it easier for me to gauge things.  It's always much more stressful when people waaaaaait until the last possible minute to order.  There's not particularly good reason for that either...
We'll see.  I am scheduled to talk to Guy next week.  Incidentally, I am also going to be on vacation, so though I hope to get them up on the store before August 1, for a 2 week preorder period, it may be the week after next, depending on how hard I have to wrestle with the hotel wi-fi.
This photo...
I don't know what size you are, but I'ma 9.5 Viberg, usually a 10.5-11 US sizes, and I find that the unstructured toe works just fine.  The largest I've seen, in person, were some boots in the 2030 last in a size 13, and I also thought that those looked good, though, of course, big.   I mean... size 13...
Most excellent.  It looks like you caught @spacepope in the middle of a bathroom break here: