or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Get both, and give me the one you like less. Gimme problems, I'll give you solutions.
YES.  It's that Margiela x Mezlan collaboration I've been waiting for.
Excellent.  Really glad they turned out so well.
 Lol.  Okay.  Um, here is a terrible cell phone picture of the latest, and essentially perfected (I'll take in the hem and body maybe 1/2 of an inch on a size 40 - I want it to hug the body a little more, but since it's longer than the typical rider, I don't want it too tight and bunching at the bottom when zipped up. Note the really even grain, good stitchwork, and the really nice Talon hardware.  Note that we did a more Lewis leathers inspired style as compared to the...
To me, that's where the fun comes into play - something unexpected like that.  I mean, you can walk into a cool boutique, that caters to you, merchandizesto you, and for sure you are going to find something.  Coach though, hits squarely at the high end suburban mall shopper.  In those outdoor malls all over California, from Pasadena to Walnut Creek, it's in there with White House|Black Market, a nice running goods store, maybe a PF Changs. When you find something there,...
Sorry, I changed the link.  I had it still in edit mode: Try here: http://www.styleforum.net/a/what-should-i-have-in-a-shoe-care-kit/
True, but those weren't the labels that stuck their heads in the sand and insisted that the old ways were better.
Try here: http://www.styleforum.net/a/what-should-i-have-in-a-shoe-care-kit/ We are actually building out a database of Q&A articles pulled from this another othe instructional threads so that it's easier to find answers like this, or at least, some place to start.  If you have additional questions, ask here. That way, we are increasing the knowledge here, rather than repeating it. The "Instructionals", for anyone who cares, are...
Maybe you are right.  On the other hand, the big music labels, the newspaper industry, big bookstore chains, all collapsed with breathtaking speed.   The worst mistake any brand, any industry, can make is to say "Nah, we are too big to fail."
 Fast fashion has definitely changed the way we do things, sure. If what you are saying is that designers are more likely to start to work more like the vertically integrated fast fashion companies, I would not disagree.