or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

I have never done this.  But, I may or may not have raked the face of a prominent executive with the S-clasp of a Flathead bracelet once, when, for some reason, possibly fueled by alcohol, a meeting turned into an impromptu Jiujitsu lesson.  Rivets hurt, man.
Bitch, mine is a 2012, fully decked out.  You don't even know it yet.
I have watched this fucking movie about 300 times.  It is the movie of choice when we driving in our minivan.  So, I am going to say that my good taste in cartoon cars balances out my bad taste in minivans (Honda Odyssey, for anyone who cares, split screen tv).
1. Ahem, am offended.  I have a very influential blog.  People care.2. Hate the term "networking".  There must be an alternative.3. Would you think the opposite if the guy was wearing Aldos?  Or is he just being normcore.  And would that be bad?
It was just a joke.  Essentially, Greg was wearing what I'm wearing every day.  Not that funny, I know.
@luxire would you be able to make me a trucker jacket out of heavy casentino fabric?
1. MENSA seems like one of the saddest clubs to which to belong.2. Yeah, I know that criterion, but I think that it's highly flawed, not least because IQ tests are inaccurate and imo, a poor measure of anything non-trivial.  It's like saying that really tall people have the potential to be good basketball players.  
Yeah, maybe.  I suppose that it could just be my reaction to seeing too many over thought out outfits.  I know that there are competing schools about how one should present oneself, and I am entrenched in the school that says that it's better to look like you make less of an effort that to look like you made too much of an effort.    On another note, the word "genius" is ridiculously overused.  True genius is rare.  I can't possibly believe that everyone out there knows...
Hmmm... I could get behind this attitude.  I've seen some interested in vintage Omegas and Rolexes that seem pretty reasonably priced and already have some of the dings of age.  Maybe I'll get one of those, bang it around a while, and see what I think.  
The world loses a bit though. The German fans are the worst dancers in the world.