or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

I don't know if he is in great demand, but he seems to have clients that are willing to pay his high prices.  I have seen some of his work, and it really is quite good, though not necessarily to my personal liking.  
That's probably true.  It's also probably the reason that Mariano Rubinacci is so in demand.
No one....? We hardly ever ban anyone.  If you get banned, (not just from B&S or from a specific thread, or whatever), it's probably for something like a using a racist slur, which gets an autoban, or you've just been such an unrelenting pain that no one can take it any more.  Or you can really piss me off, like Andrewgreg did, by deciding that the rules that go for everyone else don't go for you.  If you are banned, therefore, and you email me, it's pretty unlikely that...
I'm gonna need a drink...
styleforum.net@gmail.com.  What's up? fwiw, the support is for technical issues, and that stuff is put in a queue.  Of course, tech geeks are not good at answering emails.
Screenshots or it didn't happen.
ahem. You serious?
Incidentally, we are going to have an email newsletter.  @Synthese is the head writer and editor-in-chief.  Other writers will include Professor Fabulous, as channelled by @rach2jlc, and @unbelragazzo.   The material will not be available on Styleforum until a month after the newsletter has been published, so it might be worth your while to read our newsletters.  And if you are not subscribed to receive emails from Styleforum, now might be a good time.   iirc, that...
As long as you are proxying at cost, I'm good.
The $500 is supposedt to be a deterrent, and it generally works.  When a powerseller deliberately plays the system, and is dinged, they pay, and usually, nearly immediately.  Well, actually, they generally plead poverty, and after getting no reply, they pay after a couple of hours.  Some of these guys do thousands a month through the forum.  $500 is enough to hurt, but not enough to knock them out.  The highest fine that we levied was $2K, and the majority of that was paid...