or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

I am a pretty standard size 40, and the chore coat, in a size 3, fits me well.  It is fitted but with a boxy (as opposed to a suppressed waist) fit however, and is meant to be that way.  For me, measurements are often deceptive, since they miss important things.  For example, the upper back measurement is nearly as important as the shoulders, but is never reported.  My chose coat is quite slim across the lats.  I don't have huge lats, but apparently, Japanese people have...
One of my personal favorite brands.  This is the main brand of the company Seilin, and they specialize in all things indigo.  In this thread we appreciate and discuss the brand and specific pieces.     Stockists (please feel free to tell me what I've...
Indeed, but I am going to start a Blue Blue Japan thread, and I'll answer your question if you post there.
No sizing and customs questions in the sales thread please.  There are sizing question threads and a thread on customs as well.  Please use those.  I'm going to delete any and all comments about sizing and customs from hereon in.  Thanks,   Fok.
So, I have both the chore coat version and the longer coat - the chore coat is fairly fitted, while the long coat is meant to, and does, have a boxier, A shaped silhouette.  Just fyi.  I like both, for different reasons.
http://www.lindelepalais.com/en-US/men/sale_ss15_us  
www.wrongweather.net   As an WRONG WEATHER's Esteemed Client and THE NEWS Subscriber we would like to invite you to shop our Online SS15 PRIVATE SALE with 30% reductions on the following Brands:   RAF SIMONS  KRISVANASSCHE   KENZO   DAMIR DOMA   JUUN.J   J.W. ANDERSON CHRISTOPHER KANE   Y-3 YOHJI YAMAMOTO   STEPHAN SCHNEIDER   DRKSDW BY RICK OWENS   SILENT BY DAMIR DOMA   CHRISTOPHER SHANNON   ASTRID ANDERSEN    NASIR MAZHARCMMN SWDN   KIT NEALE   NEW...
www.maisonmartinmargiela.com - 30% off with code MMPRIVATE15
www.shopacrimony.com 25% off with code REMEMBER  
Memorial Day sale at www.maasandstacks.com 25% off with code MEMORIAL25