or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

www.fransboonestore.com sae now up to 40% off  
If you upload the picture using the landscape logo, you are much more likely to get an answer.  Very few people are going to download or open your jpeg
www.antonioli.eu 20% Extra code EXTRA20  
The answer is: not without a lot of trouble, most likely.  The pants were probably enzyme washed to faded post manufacturing, and it's difficult to replicate that process.  There is a slight chance that a very, very, dilute bleach solution could help, but you could also mess up your pants really badly.  I personally could not recommend that.
A typical dress belt is 1.25" wide, and typically, your belt size is 2" greater than your pant size, so, if you wear a size 32 pair of pants, you will probably wear a size 34" belt.  Of course, sizing can vary between brands, both for pants and for belts.   I personally think that you can never have enough belts (I have over 60), but realistically, you "need" three or four.  A black calfskin dress belt (lined), a brown calfskin dress belt, a suede belt for more casual...
www.jcrew.com 30% off with code SALETIME  
www.saksfifthavenue.com an additional 15% off  
http://jonathanandolivia.com/Sale/  
www.superdenim.com   
www.flannelsfashion.com   70% off FLASH Sale of Belstaff - seriously, probably the only legit Belstaff you are likely to find at that discount.