or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Essentially, you are looking for the opposite of what I like to wear - high tension, dense weave, at least 16 ounces.  However, the most comfortable LHT denim I've worn has been from Studio D'Artisan, which uses a low tension for nearly all of their denim.  They have a natural straight leg model that is fairly relaxed and comfortable as well.  The RHT version is the 101, but I'm not sure what the code for the LHT twill version is.  With the low yet, it's worth going...
Weight range and how untapered?
partial, yes.  I sorta have bad picture of them on, and a couple of better detail shots.
No idea, refuse to comment further, but the leather, in any case, is very cool looking, with cool irregularities that are very "Context".
Honestly, why don't you get them to make you a pair of pants based on the pattern that they used for my sashiko pants, but cut as dress pants rather than softshell workout pants.  You'll probably need to get them slimmed down a few inches, but I'm pretty sure that they can do that.  The pattern is based on a pair of NorthFace workout pants, so they taper pretty nicely, but have a decent amount of room in the the thighs and a reasonably high rise (since no one want's their...
It's not related to ToJ at all, other than that Luxire realized that there was a real demand for accessibly priced leather jackets that retained the details and workmanship of traditional leather motorcycle jackets, but that were made more for streetwear and fashion.  They had already tried to make some leather jackets, but they approached me to collaborate with them, since I have a decent amount of experience as a stylist/designer, and a pretty good grasp of what fashion...
Styleforummarket is a company that is owned by the same parthers as Styleforum, with a very special mandate to bring Styleforum members and readers special projects that cannot be found anywhere else, and to give the community a creative voice,  There is really no need for donations.  In fact, because of the unique way we do things, we can afford to pay part time workers who do things like packing a very good hourly wage that allows people who do not have time to hold done...
They will be, in Luxire's typical style, MTM, but we are creating a bunch of stock patterns that should fit 90% of people for a desirable, slimming, silhouette.  Most people only need things like sleeve length adjusted.  If someone has a very pronounced V shape (so, a drop of 9" or more), or are very overweight, or very tall, or very short, then more adjustments are needed.  However, the vast majority of people are probably going to be better off not changing the pattern...
It makes sense for a small store where there is already some photographer's gear, and an employee is a decent amateur photographer.  i.e. where the only real cost is man hours.  For example, it's no secret that Ethan's facility with a camera was a big shot in the arm for The Armoury, especially early on in their life.  It also shows that professional models are not necessarily needed.  However, the minute you need to hire outside help, the return on investment quickly...
 The midweight calf leather is nicer (more consistent grain, nicer hand, better drape, especially at the weight) than the leather I've seen from most ToJ (and I've handled a lot of those), and the cut is spectacular - it was the moto, and I'm happier with this fit than with the ToJ fits.   I will probably change up the pattern a bit.  On this sample jacket, there is a bi-swing back, but I feel that that is unncessary and just makes the jacket less clean.  I will also ask...