or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Just wanted to chime in with my personal endorsement.  I think that if you are looking for very "clean" looking accessories and minimalist (I hate the word, but it's slightly better than "grown up" sneakers/trainers, that Opumo has a really good selection - my current favorite being ETQ Amsterdam.  The prices are extremely reasonable (was going to pull the trigger on the grey "alloy" runners. but someone beat me to them. Oh, yes, Andersons' belts are really good.  Size up...
Hi guys,   So, 2 notes:   1) Because of the limited number of orders in this order, I am refunding *all* votes, even if you did not buy.  This is an unusual situation, but this will not be the norm.     2) If you ask for a change in the size after orders have closed, it slows down the ENTIRE shipment, because it means that I have to change the entire order, and then wait for one of my people to cross check it.  It takes, at a minimum, 3 days, and can slow down the...
In case anyone cares.... the Cabourn inspired boots are here!  I will be taking pictures, and then the boots should be picked, packed, and sent, within the week!   Cheers,   Fok.
Anything that is individualized is not just a lot of development, but a huge memory drain.  We can't even alphabeticize the "users online" without severely slowing down the site, because of the sorting that is needed for each users online any any one time. Oh, cool.  You should be all good then! Cheers, Fok.
You could be right, but the has done stuff like get his MA+ belts shortened suggests that he does care about his clothes.
So, as is so often the case, the answer is "yes, but not in a particularly elegant way. Click on a *specific picture* instead of on the "pics in this thread", and from there, hit "gallery view", which will take you to that spot in the gallery.
Incidentally, this includes password recovery emails, so it's screwed up a lot of people's accounts.  So... don't do it?   Cheers,   Fok.
I'm going to start a thread in the "General" forum on this once I recover from waking up at 3 a.m. for a flight this morning.  So, the story is, that if, at *any* time, you globally unsubscribed from emails, i.e. you used the unsubscribe button in a Styleforum newsletter for any reason, that the email sender software will not send you any more emails, period.  I can't even fix that on the backend, and you can't resubscribe either.  It has to be reset manually.  So, moral...
Hard a perfect fit, but a nice antidote to the many "Fashion: serious bizniz" fits.
I like the way he puts it on like he doesn't give a fuck.