or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

@Cantabrigian gets in first at $850.
Auction 12:  MTO Edward Green footwear from Skoaktiebolaget. Ends Friday, Dec 19, 10 a.m., or 10 minutes after the last bid, whichever comes later.   And here comes the boom: MTO Edward Green shoes or boots from @Leaves of Skoaktiebolaget.       Skoaktiebolaget is donating a pair of Edward Green MTOs including Edward Green shoe trees.    Any boot or shoe in a standard material (calf, suede, grain etc) can be chosen under the Standard Edward Green MTO Program. The...
And now, without further ado, the one that I am taking home...
The Boston Hedonist, an oxymoron if I've ever heard one, takes it for $525.  Thank you, and please email me at styleforum.net@gmail.com for further instructions. Cheers, Fok.
For everyone's information, we are sitting at $9634 right now!   Bid high, bid often.  Get a nice prize, and help kids.  There is no lose here.   Cheers,   Fok.
Unfortunately, this is not possible.  But, if you PM me the updated post, I can cut and paste it there for you.  Sorry, not a perfect solution, but it is the best that I can do. Absolutely related.  The big pictures really grind up memory.  The server side looks good, but it also depends on your computer and bandwidth.  This is one of the reasons we do limit picture resolution. Ugh.  Still happening, or are we good.  And which error message and number was it? Chers, Fok.
Shameless plug.  Richard @Shoehealerhas generously donated a pair of any of his stock Trickers to our holiday auction.  About an hour and ten left.  Bidding sits at $525 right now.  $550 will get you the highest bid as of right now.  See here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/443226/styleforum-2014-holiday-charity-auctions-100-of-proceeds-go-to-support-the-ronald-mcdonald-house-charities/250_50#post_7572130
It stands at 525 now, can I get a $550?  I know that a lot of you guys love these. Cheers, Fok.
FWIW, @Omert4 has been permanently timed out. For one, he is in blatant and repeated violation of our B&S rules. Second, while we welcome honest discussion, he admitted to another member that he was deliberately trolling the forum to post people off, his words. Not cool. Bye. Cheers, Fok.
Um, not sure what happened here, but let's keep it civil, shall we?   Thanks,   Fok.   P.S. fwiw, I am of the same mind as @dieworkwear.