or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Awesome.  Look forward to having you.   Should we have stickers so that people can connect a username with a face?  I am not sure I want people to go around calling me LA Guy all day.
PSA, you guys have a few more days to get in on our Viberg for Styleforum preorders: www.styleforummarket.com/viberg/   Last day is October 26.  I want to get these in the queue so that we actually get the boots in January.   Cheers,   Fok.
Hmmm. What do you mean by ,"regular" leather?
But seriously, let's call the matter closed. Louie will go his way, we ours, and there is no need to bring it up again
It's not that specialized of a skilled.  Pretty much any decent cobbler in a small town in firefighting country (where I live) can do it.  I suppose that I can go down to my local shop and see if he'll let me take some pictures.  The guy spends a lot of his time repairing Whites for firefighters in the off season.The reason that Louie got banned was because he was an asshole to everyone, myself included.  He was not banned because he "demonstrated knowledge".  If you...
  Normally, if a few members have an issue with one another, I usually tell them to just ignore one another, and to not clog up the box with complaints.  There are over 160K members, and over 6K unique members posting each month.  That is a lot of people, and invariably not everyone is going to get along.  However, once in a very long while, there is a member who is just disruptive to the entire community, who is clearly not interested in even trying to get along with...
The price will be the same for everyone. We are all in this together.Cheers,Fok.
It's apparently going to be the same.  I can't verify that, obviously, but that is what I was led to believe.
So, I just confirned with @gdl203 that Eidos will be there, I think doing some MTM for No Man Walks Alone.  Maybe @NickPollica can chime in here and shed some light on that, and maybe also give his opinion of friedn chicken vs, braised pork belly buns.   Cheers,   Fok.
It's sort of a wierd buy.  It doesnot feel particularly safe, with guaranteed home runs, and at the same time, it's not like they picked the really expensive, escoteric, stuff.  They also have Blue Blue Japan, which I'm pretty happy about.  It seems styled in an odd, pedestrian way, though.