or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Maybe I need to explain that I own a very influential forum and a lot of people care what I think? I'll put that in my letter. It's a German store, and the package seems to be stuck in Frankfurt.  Is it too soon to be making a joke about the war?
Of course, you can always post this for sale in our B&S section, and then the item would turn up in the sig of every single one of your posts if you specify that for the listing.
I've had to wait over one week for an international delivery.  This is clearly unacceptable.  I'm gonna write a strong letter of protest.
The Avant premiere is just a preseason delivery.  For all intents and purposes, it's just the first delivery of the season.  The idea is that the Avant Premiere pieces, which are fewer in number (about 60 pieces total, I think?) give a flavor of what is to come in the full season.  In practice, it just allows the design house to have a more continuous rollout of product, which, as we all know, just keeps punters coming back for more.
Not ruled out yet.  I am trying to get at least one of them made.  It's ultimately not going to be my call though.  It's a collaboration between us and Viberg. It's a sand ripple.  However, that order is closed for the time being, since there is very limited leather left, we already have a lot of orders, and I still have to confirm exact numbers with Guy.
There is an obvious and tasteless joke here...
I think that you are probably right, and they will get first priority in the next round if it can't be done this round.  It's a pretty uncommon standard - in that it's a common shape and color in workboots, but seldom seen in a higher end boot in higher end leathers - so it's something worth doing.
But... David Beckham?
The only option for you is to go custom or to get jeans tapered.  Honestly, though, that look is not really for guys with big thighs, and small waists, so designwise, you are probably going to have to try a bunch of things until you find something that works for you.  The Momotaro "natural taper" might work for you, and www.blueowl.us carries them, but it's not a really in the same style as the SLP jeans.
Sure.  You can just go into your styleforummarket account and update your address information.