or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Hey, Great to hear from you guys.  We are going to start th auctions immediately after Thanksgiving, so, Oct 28.  I am just getting in promises of donations from vendors now. Thanks for wanting to be part of this.  Last year, we raised over $16K for the Ronald McDonald House, and it would be great to beat that this year, as we have, year afer year, for three years running now. Cheers, Fok.
That would be awesome.  The main barriers to this are to get the artwork ready (essentially, getting the dimensions and size right), and then to get it switched out.  That header section is actually sorta temperamental, and I like to do as little as possible to screw it up.  The fewer steps I have to ask the Huddler people to take, the faster (usually) it is to get something done. Cheers, Fok.
We'd have to crop it, but I absolutely would.  I'll ask if someone has time to do this.  Sorry, Tir! Cheers. Fok.
A baker's dozen.  I just checked the count for a third time for the entire order (people keep on changing their size) so that we make sure that everyone is well taken care of. Done.
Congratulations on landing that account for SS15, btw.
No, your experience with Mariano, as you have described it, is with that of a traditional stylist, in the context of a tailoring house, which I described earlier on. They can play varying roles, and advise more, or less, depending on the client.
There is more than one definition for stylist and for designer. You are hung up on the one you don't like. I am.not even sure you know what someone like Rachel Zoe does, really.
I am not, and actually have not been able to reach Jamison for several months either.  Without going into detail also, we're loolking into it.  Jamison has been a member of this forum for even longer than he has been an affiliate, and I'd like to give him as much benefit of the doubt as possible and reasonable.
Dude, blue goes with more blue.  It's the best color.  Once in a while you have to mix in some grey,but even that is a bit of a copout.
I think that the internet has increased out efficiency by 125% and our productivity by only 5%.  I for one, am glad that you guys would rather hang out here and argue about tailors/cutters/stylists, then spend your time making gifs of cats, or e-stalking your high school girlfriend.