or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Freeman's NYC carries a selection of Vibergs as well.
They have, in the past, but as with many makers, they found that it's not a great business, unless they have a special production line just for that.  Some companies, like Edward Green, have that, and St. Crispin, is pretty much all bespoke, but the prices for Edward Green Top Shelf starts at something like $1600 for the base model.
We couldn't get that leather in on time, so we will do it next round, as long as Viberg is ready.
Yes and no.  Viberg doesn't do group orders except through stockists, like Styleforummarket.  Part of the reason that we set that up was because more and more wholesalers are finding it unprofitable and difficult to work with individual groups who don't have retail experience.  We are happy to entertain whatever the membership wants, but for each order, we do try to limit to 2, and in some special circumstances, 3 different makes, based on popularity, and we try to not...
I can't even bend my arms that far back.
Like a biker ring on your wrist?
I have a custom belt with a Wakugi buckle coming in from Equus, and a Kapital stitched denim cap also on its way.  So... essentially I'm stuck in 2008, but with much looesr fits.
I have never done this.  But, I may or may not have raked the face of a prominent executive with the S-clasp of a Flathead bracelet once, when, for some reason, possibly fueled by alcohol, a meeting turned into an impromptu Jiujitsu lesson.  Rivets hurt, man.
Bitch, mine is a 2012, fully decked out.  You don't even know it yet.
I have watched this fucking movie about 300 times.  It is the movie of choice when we driving in our minivan.  So, I am going to say that my good taste in cartoon cars balances out my bad taste in minivans (Honda Odyssey, for anyone who cares, split screen tv).