or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

www.superdenim.com - 20% off outerwear for a limited time, plus further reductions.
www.luisaviaroma.com - already discounted items are now discounted an additional 20%.  No code seems to be needed.
Maybe most people. Me, not so much. I'm egotistical that way.
If anyone asks about white Achilles Common Projects, or worse yet, black ones, which make you look like you are a 90 year old in a metal band, I might have to crush a skull.  That is all. 
A cab will get you to any number of places, but for you, it seems that most of what you like would be downtown, which is a trek.  No Man Walks Alone is always fun.  You can call them, and see if they'll let you in.   As someone already said, Nepenthes is close by, and completely your jam.
Yeah, the vests fit large.  Ts(S) usually fits pretty trim, but I am a solid 40, and a size 3 in the vests fit me, with room.  I am typically a size 4 in Ts(S), and fits trim on me.
If this were true, there would be hot girl aliens who want to have sex with us ITT.
Are you sure that you want Attack of the Clones?
 Apparently they do.  Last year, there was that small run on Visvim sneakers from their Brick&Mortar.
Talent as in girls, or fighters?   No free weights, really?  Hmmm... Every single boxing or MMA gym I've trained at has plenty of free weights and kettlebells.  And medicine balls.  That seems to be a recurring theme.