or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Yes, only for airline leathers. Works best with a heavily oiled leather, for obvious reasons. That jacket... geez. Wear only indoors while taking pictures for the internet?
I think that you just have to learn to live with it.  You can get the stains out by using an alcohol to soak them out, and then retreating, if it is a heavier leather, but if it is light colored, or suede, this generally just won't work.  As you know, I personally dislike those super light and light colored leathers that a lot of designer and #menswear brands make.  That said, you've seen my Margiela, and that thing has had oil splashed onto it.  I use diluted alcohol to...
I love Mission Chinese.  I get it delivered at least once, often twice, when I am in San Francisco, and it is consistently good.  No, it's not as cheap as Chinese takeout, but imo, the difference in price is lapped by the difference in the quality of the food.  This from someone who grew up the son of Chinese immigrants, close to Toronto, which is considered by some to be one of the best places to get Chinese food, globally.
I work from home, and have a dungeon, so yes.
hehe.  Um, yeah, I'll try that tonight.  During the day, it's way too hot to wear that thing.  Also, that was a new phone, and I could figure why it wouldn't focus quickly.  But... turns out I forgot to take the plastic cover off of the camera... so... Yeah, I'll try again tonight.   Incidentally, that is my master bathroom, which is a mix of organic and industrial.  It's a concrete shower and sinks, but then bamboo floors.  The walls are deliberately non-descript.  That...
They are have much more attractive construction and finishing than any other workboot style company that I have seen, and around here, you can see all those brands, from Whites to Danner, at local shops, because that is Wildland Firefighters use them.  The leather also seems considerably better, for the most part.  The boots that I have are some pretty special Horween leathers.  Some of the other boots, I don't know where they source their leather, and it's definitely...
So, do you live in some sort of minimalist industrial space and just do crazy body weight exercises and Parkour all day? Incidentally, the Parkour workout places in France are a terrific mixture of super yoked dudes, usually of North African descent, doing crazy stuff, and skinny white French dudes who get clowned on (tough to be super cool at a Parkour place if you can't do a dip or a pullup).  There are also the regular puffed up bro types, but you see those all over the...
These jeans are kciking my ass. It's not even close at this point.
@edmorel gets the tone of advice exactly right.  There is no such thing as an absolute, universal, "perfect fit".  Even agreement on a good fit requires that all the people in a discussion agree not just on a set of parameters, but on a specific, wholistic, paradigm, in which to discuss the fit. An obvious example are the differences between the ideal "Savile Row" cut (and I use that term as broadly as possible, since there are so many difference between the different...
First in a long time. Kapital kogin outlaw cap and Garbstore and Indigo Farms Judo jacket. Double overpainted.