or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

I know.  But see the above anyway.
lol.  Wrong way to look at it.  The stuff that you see is the shadow.  If you choose to not see the shadow, you won't have any idea of the body of the beast.  Unless you live off the grid, which you clearly do not, there is a vast amount of information out there about you that a lot of smart people are trying the analyse for a variety of reasons, the most innocuous and transparent of which is to sell you stuff.   Don't you want to know at least a little about how advanced...
It's not that there are not development resources, it's 1)That I don't have direct control of those resources, and 2) that it would be peripheral/tangential to the direction of our hosting partners, who are much more interested in developing the information aspects of the platform.  I think that good B&S closes the loop for a site like this, but there is a lot of institutional inertia.  This discussions is sorta a moot one.  I have a specific vision that has a stronger,...
Louie, the difference is that everyone else gets along and is respectful of one another.  I'm trying to give you a fair shake here.  I really dislike banning people just for being disagreable, but you are quite disruptive to the community.   Oh, and please, before you accuse me any anything, I am/was highly involved in the MMA community and am/was a wildland firefighter, and I hang around with tons of straight talking, blue collar, no nonsense guys, or whatever, so I don't...
I think that Rutabaga got things right.  Of course, you are actually under no obligation to get either boot, but the point of the exercise was to hold voters accountable for their vote.  
On a non-related topic. I would advise everyone to non use adblock on anything.  imo, it handicaps people from seeing what advertisers and advertising and marketing companies are doing, and where is the state of the art.  I know a few people in tech who use adblockers, and it astonishes me.     I would also recommend that developers do all of their work on an older laptop, and not on a ridiculously fast machine with 3 screens running.  It takes away the tendency to...
We are working on some things, in particular, a size filter, but as you know, changing something that already exists is a lot more difficult than making something from scratch, and there is a lot of technical and political stuff going on behind the scenes that makes changing B&S difficult.  I believe in it, but most information based sites, including forums, have more or less abandoned the idea of a viable classifieds section as part of their long term vision.  I...
@Epaulet has some cool stuff planned for this. Mike?
When everyone else doesn't like you, the problem is probably with you. You come off arrogant and condescending. Please try to get along with others.Cheers,Fok.
Last week for preorders: http://www.styleforummarket.com/viberg/