or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Updated.
Unfortunately, I don't have a corporate discount, but I think that for these things, there is just one way to find out,  Try adding it, and see what happens. Cheers, Fok.
Awesome.  I'll try get this made in the next day or so.  I'll also open up Paris and Boston to you so that you can take a look at what it looks like finished.   Man... I.... am.... so... far... behind... everywhere.  
Well, I think that at least some of them are on sale now on the Brooks Brothers site? There is actually a lot of Peal on sale right now: http://www.brooksbrothers.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-brooksbrothers-Site/default/Search-Show?q=peal%20%26%20co.%C2%AE And definitely, some of the captoes are on sale, including this one:http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Peal-Co.%C2%AE-Perforated-Captoes/274H,default,pd.html 
None of our crew is that familiar with Chicago.  Last time I was there was about 8 years ago, I think.  Would you be interested in getting this started?  Once it starts, it could take off.  We could create the map and create the table and show you how to use it, and then we could invite more people to it. Reminds me that I need to go there to eat some fried chicken.  Seriously though, it would be awesome if you would be interested in spearheading this.  I can get it...
I've seen dents like that before, and have gotten them out by merely using my fingers on the inside to push out.  The toe is reinforced with a thicker, stiffer, leather layer, the "salpa". On good shoes, this is actually fairly pliable - cheap shoes use crap leather or plastic that can crack, and you are stuck - and though stiff, will reshape with some pressure.  The "dent" looks like a wearer bumped up against a corner, or whatever.  The scratch, unfortunately, AFAIK, can...
Polish, condition, polish, condition, and so on.  No, you will not ever get a scratch out of leather, not really, but that happens to all shoes, eventually, since accidents invariably happen, but a bit of polish will go a long way.     A "dent" you can push out carefully.     Not sure why or how you removed that polish, but it's possible that you may have done further damage to the shoes.  Understand your frustration, but I am not sure that that particular action...
That is a really, really, tough shirt, to pull off with any suit.  Is it possible to get another shirt?  Assume that your budget is relatively low, and that that brand and cut fit you well, how about either a white (standard) shirt, or maybe a light blue shirt, which I think is a good option for summer, and unlikely to look bad: White:...
I really like Their atelier Heschung collabs - I was dubious about the neons as well on the footwear, but after having seen it in person quite a few times, worn well, I'm a convert.  Of course, I love heritage brands like Heschung done a bit gonzo, so I'm biased.   Some of the details are a bit off, but in general, I think that the outerwear is pretty on point.  I just always find something that I want more.  I would like to see the brand really do some really standout...
And we are now officially over 30 sales.   Cheers,   Fok.