or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

You're right.  We have one more (potentially 2 more) left.  I'll get at least one up for later today! Cheers, Fok.
What capacity are you going in (buyer, press, etc...?) Typically, you submit your credentials and business card, and get in.  It really depends on the show.  Liberty, Capsule, and Man, are good, if you are into contemporary.  Many designers work out of offiste showrooms.  Remember that this is not really a tourist thing (particularly in NYC), and definitely more for the trade.
Thanks.  I'll take a look. Cheers, Fok.
 Which ones?  I'll ask the tech team to investigate?  If you could send me a screenshot to styleforum.net@gmail.com, that would help.
And I am officially closing this thread!  It was a great 2016.  Let's start 2017 right.
www.nordstrom.com - 50% off Half Yearly Sale   www.brooksbrothers.com - an additional 17% off at checkout for 48 hours   www.babyandco.us - Winter Sale Starts Now   www.matchesfashion.com - An Extra 10% for 24 hours only with code Extra10   www.contextclothing.com - up to 50% off   www.saksfifth Avenue - Final Sale up to 50% off   www.rag-bone.com - an extra 25% off sale   www.jcrew.com - up to an extra 50% off sale with code SHOPSALE
www.lerayonfrais.fr - Fall Winter Sale up to 50% off
www.blueandcream.com - sale of an additional 17% off with code HNY17
An awesome idea.  I hope that you will all help out as best that you can!  In fact, here's the deal.  If you make at least a $25 donation to either www.rmhcspokane.org (dear to my heart) or the the national organization (www.rmhc.org), and send a copy of the receipt to styleforum.net@gmail.com, by January 10, and I get more than, say, 10 people doing this (a low bar, really) I will do a little draw, for either a pocket square (my choice, but you'll get some input), a belt...
And now, sir, you have officially won.  Congratulations,and thank you. Could you please email me at styleforum.net@gmail.com for further instructions ASAP so we can do this before the year's end? Cheers, Fok.