or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Congratulations Brian, and thanks for doing this on Styleforum for a great cause.   Cheers,   Fok.
You are pretty big.  I mean, not huge, but for faashunz, pretty yoked.  I have never measured, and it appears that I have 13.5-14.5 biceps, and I am both taller and lighter than you, and a pretty straight up size 40US/50EU these days.  In EU sizing convention, I am an L, though a M in US sizing.  Whether you like it or not, you are an XL,
It's true, but (not all) I want for Christmas is a non-mad wife.  I know that some of you guys can sympathize.   That said, I am not at all affected if your wives are even the slightest bit irritated.  Bid higher.  It's for the kids!
Ditto, but giant meathead is relative.  I mean, sure, here in Moscow, ID, I am relatively slim, especially for my age, and fast with a fair bit of core and body strength, but I am far, far, from the biggest guy in the gym.  There are joints around here where I am shorter than average by a full 3-4" and lighter by a good 30-40 lbs.  However, in Asia, or honestly, even in most of the #menswear world, I feel like I am on the bigger side of things.  I am a Japanese L, but in...
Maybe you are a giant meathead?
Incidentally, @997CTSurg has already earned himself the title of "Alpha-M".  Someone beat him so that I don't have to think of an even more grand title for him.  It's really hard to top "Alpha-M".   Cheers,   Fok.   i.e. can I see at least $1800 on this bespoke sportsjacket.
My excuse for not bidding higher is that I will not be back in NYC for about 3 months, and I am too much of a creature of immediate gratification.  (will buy another scarf as a salve to my wounds here.)     Keep e'm coming, gentlemen.
You are very, very, persuasive.  Hmmm...  Well I will wait for your photos.  The size and shape will help me finalize the decision. Cheers, Fok.
$1600. 
Well, I just ninja edited that.  The Oak Brown looks like a prime candidate. Cheers, Fok.