or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Yeah, they are often glazed in some way. The bags are the same.  It's decent if you like the look.
I'm not Greg, and I may also have different heat/cold tolerance than you, but if you wear the coat over a midweight jacket like the SS thinner, You should be fine for the 40s, and downright toasty in the 50s.  I mean, it is like a shell, but a heavier, windproof shell.  With a liner, that is a full on winter coat, and it could take you down below freezing, easily (imo), with a knit underneath.
I remember when M0851 took on it's unfortunate name.  Some market research guys should be serving 15 to life that that.     Anyway, the jackets can be okay.  They are best known for their bafgs.  They are all over Canada - last time I took a look was in Vancouver.  For me, the Aero has a lot more character.  I'm just not sure that the minimalist lite style of M0851 translates that well into jackets.  I would say to look at Falcon, or maybe the Luxire jackets that I've...
Um... 12?
It can be styled incredibly well.  Look beyond the standard styling and look at the possibilities of the garment.  btw, that garment is super sought after in Europe, and not just by dads and heritage guys.
Omar comin'
  This reminds me so much of California's Salton Sea, but just a lot cleaner.
Honestly, probably too many.  On the other hand, they have allowed me to do product development and styling, because I'm also a huge nerd.
Possibly.  We still have some deadstock in our warehouse.   We may do some sample sales with other designers as well.  Preorders, at least from Styleforum directly, are unlikely to happen.  However, some of our affiliate vendors will be.  I think that No Man will have a preorder.
I have that material written on my linesheet twice, and 100% wool is hand written 6each time, so I don't think that it's a typo.