or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Negative.  The only think that they came up with is that only pictures uploaded from a device, not from the web, go straight to your gallery.  It sorta makes sense? It's really about the pictures.  The intro is just so that people know who you are, and something about you. e.g. "My name is Fok, and I like to sing along to Beyonce songs.  I also like moonlit walks on the beach, mojitos, and feeling the seabreeze in my hair.  I think that John Mayer is pretty great, and I...
It would be so awesome if more of you guys would take part in our first ever gallery contest.  It's easy, and you can use the pictures you've already posted!   http://www.styleforum.net/a/styleforums-first-ever-gallery-contest-win-a-gift-certificate-to-opumo-com-and-a-custom-title
up to 50 words. Be funny, eloquent, etc...
Indochino is okay, but as for all these things, having a good fitter really helps.  
You serious?  $10.22 sounds like actual shipping via USPS Priority.  
His days are way more interesting than mine, is for sure.
I always think... $50 for a Gucci tee shirt?  That really IS thrifting!
Thus the busted up leather jackets, beat up jeans, kicks, and ripped up henleys and tees.  And of course, the belts!
Did so.  I think that Lemaire is hard to sell.  It's both a cartoon of, and an homage to, classic menswear, so it doesn't really appeal to either the menswear guys, or the real streetwear/denim guys, myself included.  It probably appeals most to guys who might like Yamamoto, who seems to have a similar relationship with menswear, but it lacks Yamamoto's name.   Personally, I appreciate his vision, but I am personally a much scruffier, street, dresser.  The spareness and...
I picked up a Lemaire belt a while ago.  I think that it's pretty archetypal Lemaire.  For me, his FW12 collection is his seminal collection.  It's both a stripped down version, and a homage to, classic menswear.  This belt is similar.  It's a simple mechanics belt, which means that the buckle is covered with another piece of leather to protect whatever piece of machinery the mechanic is working on from scratches.  It's not clear from the picture below, but in this version...