or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

www.luisaviaroma.com 15-30% off with Discount Code: PLUS  
www.anticboutik.com   For a limited time, please enjoy 19% OFF this big weekend on the website. Use promocode "GOOD TIMES" at the checkout to receive your discount!
www.tres-bien.com 20% off with Code 20-CAMPAIGN    
www.ssense.com sale up to 50% off  
As the above, I buy clothing and accessories for my own pleasure.  Buying clothing, footwear, purely for function, is all fine and good, but I assume that people do so with a mindset if they are not particularly interested in that particular thing.  It's a joyless purchase, made out of necessity.  However, if you have a clothing hobby, as many of us do, and it doesn't cause you stress (if paying for clothing is making you stressed, you should take a step back), then you...
The last time I saw a Cerruti suit was close to a decade ago, at a Neiman Marcus in Boston. At that time, iirc, the jackets were half canvas and iirc, about $900 at retail. Not a bad suit. I wasn't blown away by anything, but I certainly would have gotten one at a few hundred. I'd compare them to Samuelsohn, I suppose.
 Hi, I'm going to move your thread to Menswear advice, which is a better place for this type of question, and will also probably get you a better reception. Cheers, Fok.
www.havenshop.ca   For a limited time, please enjoy 20% off this May long weekend on select outerwear pieces. This private outerwear sale is for our email subscribers only and expires Monday, May 23, 2016. Use promocode "OUTERMAY20" at checkout to receive your discount. 
Correct.  Ashish is out of the country right now, but he said that he'd post pictures of a canvas jacket (which will be modified to fit you after you use it), once he gets back to India.
ln-cc up to 40% off with code PRESUMMER40