or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

I don't have firm prices yet, but they will vary between about $715 (for the blue collar shitkicker) to about $800 (appropriately, for the gentleman's shitkicker, appropriately enough).  All prces will be inclusive of shipping worldwide.  From my experience, most of the boots will be about $735, shippped worldwide.  The bison boot maybe slightly lower, since it is the one boot that has a wedge, rather than a stitched, sole, and it does not have bells and whistles like a...
You dudes need to learn some patience.  I just puit the voting up, and changed the OP.  I type fast, but I am still a human being, AFAIK.  I will also front page this.  But it really is up to you guys to get out the vote.  Here is the link:   http://www.styleforummarket.com/viberg/   You have until EBD (PT) Oct 6, 2014.  Don't disappoint me, lads.   Cheers,   Fok.
Hmmm...  "Mr. Clean?"  "Dat hair?" I dunno, let's come up with some suggestions.
I don't know specifically what are the options, but both Guy and I know that the olive chromepack is the inspiration, and that a dark toned brown with complexity in the color is what we are looking for.
A lot of the stores listed, perhaps even the majority, are located in the EU. I'll update the list and delete defunct stores as time allows.  Sorry guys, running this place takes up a ton of time, but this is on my list of things to do.
A lot of the stores listed above are located in the EU - maybe even the majority of them.
On a thicker piece of leather, the dye never goes right through.  That said, the calf is always lined, because it's not as thick at some of the other really hefty leathers, so that may be the case.  I've pretty much told you as much as I know about that particular leather.  When I talked to Guy, we hashed out pretty well the feel of that boot, and the supple French calf is what he suggested based on that conversation.
That's correct.  The mini ripple only comes in white, and the regular ripple, in beige/tan, which makes for a more pleasing transition from the tan bison.  Also, without the stacked midsole, I think that the larger ripple is a cooler looking effect.  I am getting in a pair of oxfords with the regular ripple in that color, and also wear a pair of Visvim mocs with that ripple sole, so it's something I can stand behind.
It also depends on the specific batch, etc... Also, as you all know by now, capturing color is one of the hardest things in digital photography.  I can only go one what I've been told.  
We can't do 8-eyelets.  It's 7 or 9, and I think that with  that boot, 9 is the way to go.  I agree with the black waxed cotton laces.  I think that Viberg has those in stock. Either those, or just regular flat black laces.  Re the "raw" edges, I think that that is always there on the boots that dont have a rolled edge or piping of some sort. However, I think that we can get edges finished (like on belts).  Not sure if there would be an upcharge for that.