or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

I agree with a partially constructed toe, and in a sturdy leather like a horseshoe.I think that the last will be 110.The 310 is interesting, but has little support in North America, where most of our strength is at, though we always have a few Europeans. It's a more committed look, and Americans are less hardcore that way.
I bumped @sipang's excellent knitwear b&s to the top of the page because it's that good, in production and presentation. I'll do that for exemplary listings, I think, at my discretion: http://www.styleforum.net/t/416874/ii-knitwearrr-dries-van-noten-raf-simons-stephan-schneider
In what sort of leather? So many options for black.
Maybe. We already are doing the copper task service boot on the 110. Depends on the momentum you can build up.
I tried, unsuccessfully, to talk The News into letting me borrow that, back in the day.
Do you believe that PayPal has no skin in the game? The guy seems to be a serial entrepreneur. That's not a criticism, but I tend to not trust anyone who says that they are investing time and money for no return. Tbh, I think that that last examples of that being the actual origin story were forums like Styleforum, which were nearly all started by nerds like us, in the late 90s and early 2000s.
All things we discuss, regularly, in depth. @dieworkwear, we will make categories mandatory, and add a size filter, also mandatory. Is there anything else in that vein? Or something that needs fixing? Brands are too fluid for us to put that in.Tbh, I never use search. That's actually one thing I like about our system over, say, EBay. I can browse 20 pages, and see l lots of interest ing stuff, instead of just seeing lots of American Eagle and Old Navy. I like to do...
They are competition, but not direct, and we could possibly work with them. Our advantage is in CM b&s, which has much more low tech, Craig's list feel, and was our original intent. We are doing things to shore up b&s, but our focus is more on community and retailer driven retail than on resale and swap. Also, we will always have a free market, so we can see where they go before deciding our strategy with them. The problem with VC is that you need to really grow, then...
Venture capital. They will try to grow the site, and then implement a revenue strategy. No such thing as free.
To be fair, Jian loses his shit regularly.