or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

Viberg for Styleforum "Cabourn inspired" boots.  Bam.        
And... some pictures of the Cabourn inspired boots that went out in the mail today.  One pair is hanging out waiting for additional shipping info.  But everyone else should get theirs reaaaaaaallllly soon now.    
I like them, fwiw.  The look and feel are different from Converse (which I also occasionally wear, and wore for years), and the materials *are* better.  
I think that there are two paths possible.  One is the scenario above: a suit becomes a true costume.  For me, a more desirable route is for the suit and the sportsjacket to become, like many workwear and military garments, an inspiration and a point of reference rather than as a garment that only exists for a very narrow function, that that follows a set of narrow strictures, like the wedding gown.  Freed from any strictures, it can take on a new life.  There are many...

Negative.  The only think that they came up with is that only pictures uploaded from a device, not from the web, go straight to your gallery.  It sorta makes sense? It's really about the pictures.  The intro is just so that people know who you are, and something about you. e.g. "My name is Fok, and I like to sing along to Beyonce songs.  I also like moonlit walks on the beach, mojitos, and feeling the seabreeze in my hair.  I think that John Mayer is pretty great, and I...
It would be so awesome if more of you guys would take part in our first ever gallery contest.  It's easy, and you can use the pictures you've already posted!   http://www.styleforum.net/a/styleforums-first-ever-gallery-contest-win-a-gift-certificate-to-opumo-com-and-a-custom-title
up to 50 words. Be funny, eloquent, etc...
Indochino is okay, but as for all these things, having a good fitter really helps.  
You serious?  $10.22 sounds like actual shipping via USPS Priority.