or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

The BJJ one is pretty hefty - I have two pieces in it.  The chore jacket, which I painted, and the longer coat that @Synthese wears in some of his WAYWT pics.  I was just wondering if this is heavier or a tighter weave, or harder yarns, etc...  It's hard to tell from online pictures.  We'll see, I guess.
Want - either this or the leather jacket lined in this sashiko.  I really wonder how heavy this is though.  The "heavy" sashiko that Blue Blue Japan uses for some pieces is about 21 ounces, and a fairly tight weave.  The stuff that Luxire has in stock is also 21 ounces, but a much looser weave.  I wonder what this will be.  Would be interested to see whether this is even heavier, or just the same and a tighter weave, etc... There is some very heavy sashiko used for some...
I am moving this to menswear advice.  In my limited experience, most Dolce&Gabanna shoes run about a 1/2 size large.
www.lagarconne.com 20% extra off sale with use of code LG20WKND  
He is awesome.
www.uncleotis.com - FINAL sale up to 70% off  
Are you sure that they are actually wider?  Have you put the boots sole-to-sole and verified this?   I have the sahara (so, the unlined version of the chukka, and have not noticed such a defect.
www.lawrencecovell.com  
Nice job, @conceptual 4est .  I already have something coming, and also realize that, well, Schneider, the coats being the exception, are the not best fit for my frame, but man, some nice picks.  Dammit, that Crack coat looks good.  Love me a good shawl collar.
Hmmm... I suppose so.  I like bulky footwear, but a chacun son gout, right?