or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

lol.  Though I am technically the "boss", my partners and employees might throw me off the roof. I was thinking of the dozen online delivery service.  For example, that's how we'll be getting Donut dough in the morning:https://www.sweetist.co/bakeries/Dough   All volunteers should note that these will come at approximately 9, and that while we'll save some for the vendors, it will be first come, first served (and my first come, I mean... hardest working.)
This doesn't work because you've already ordered the materials, and it's not as easy as you'd think to sell to another customer.  With the lack of customer loyalty and the increased consumer entitlement in the current market, no maker or merchant with a brain would think of doing this. It involves risk and therefore necessaruly costs money to hold inventory (including materials.)  A big part of doing preorders, which can be logistically difficult, is to mitigate risk.  If...
No, it means Vans or my Visvim slip ons.  
I have a cruel sense of humor though.... plus, deliciousness?  BTW, someone recommend me the best food delivery place in NYC for catering from decent restaurants.
I'm very tempted to feed people wings and ribs.  Someone convince me otherwise.
Zips are so useful for travel.  I will do either slipons or some type of zip.  I have Global Entry, which is supposed to allow you to wear shoes through, but it really depends on the individual airport and their capabilities.  
Well, I'm certainly not saying that he doesn't have character deficiencies, nor that those deficiences are fairly common in guys of this sort.  But that is only peripherally pertinent to the story.  I mean, people would have been equally pissed off if they'd dumped $800 into the nicest possible guy, who then disapppeared off the face of the earth.  Incidentally, this actually happened to me.  I had to fill out a dozen forms with my bank, but did get my money back.  It...
 The short shift, okay, but we are not going to do another work oxford right now.  Not only are there are a lot of things to explore, but If there are too many "remakes" in the GMTO program, too close together, it takes away from the special-ness of any make up.  In other words, if you really like something or think that you will really like something, get on it, or you might regret it. We will also not do remakes (or near remakes) of anything that other stockists...
A common story all over the place, unfortunately.  "Dig their hole deeper" is probably an apt way to describe it. It's probably more accurate to say "blew through half a million.  It's not really that hard to do.  Being able to properly manage your money is a skill that is taught and learned from a young age, and you go from struggling to relatively flush nearly overnight, it's difficult to understand, emotionally, that the money is very finite.  You see this all over the...
At least for the members and more casual readers of Styleforum, it's definitely true, and we have at least 3 (maybe 4) samples for that.  Anyway, I'll need 6 solid commitments to whatever you all decide on for it to go to the vote.  Money talks, and the rest you know.