or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

The tannage is significantly different.  From an aesthetic standpoint, a chromepak is a much oilier leather, and as such is more matte tan chromexcel.  I've seen the natural chromepak.  It's an interesting color.  Not sure that I love it, but it is distinctive - it has a definite greencast to irl.
Impossible.  They will simply not accept any more individual MTOs.  Even the GMTO orders will require more design oversight should it ever happen again.  
Actually, all of the pieces in that fabric were awesome - I picked out something else as my favorite, but in the same fabric - that's the beauty of it.  Two people look at the same collection, recognize really good stuff, and personal tastes are the differentiating factor. But, to reiterate Greg's point - there is an insane amount of stuff out there, and it seems to be only growing.  When I went to my first tradeshow, over 16 years ago now, the shows seemed much smaller....
Traditionally, longer than needed for street use, such that the ends of the sleeve reach just past your wrist when your hands are stretched in fron of you, on a motorcycle.  Jacket made for casual use are cut more like "normal" jackets. reaching at or just blow the base of your wrist.
No, there is not, and motos from different companies are built at different lengths.  That said, the tend to be traditionally waist length.  Our is a little longer, because it's meant for street use, and is designed to hit just below the typical modern belt line.
Seasons change, and even the biggest threads on the forum get too long and clunky for our software.     So, here we have it, the NEW (Part II) Australian Members thread: http://www.styleforum.net/t/518027/australian-members-part-ii-if-you-read-the-first-post-youll-get-what-this-is-all-about/
Well, it is relative, of course.  It just depends on what sort of company you'd like to run, what excites you.  In the small company, you are really doing everything, and you had really better like clothes.  In the large company, you are a guy who likes to make things run.  It's possibly, but not necessarily, a completely different mindset.
Their version of the Heschung Apache was pretty cool as well - even though I don't wear black footwear, it make me want a pair.
That's true, but on the other hand, you also have the potential for much greater profits, and with such a bit operating budget, it's not like cost cutting, offloading unprofitable units, investing in technology to make your operation more efficient, etc... are not options.
So, real question.  Would you rather do $100 in gross revenue, with a  net profit (so, after all expenses) of $30, or would you rather do $100MM dollars in gross revenue, and have the same $30 in net profit. In the second case, though you are not particularly profitable, that you would have a much larger footprint, have access to far greater resources, far greater potential, etc...