or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

If you can photoshop them brown, then yes.  I don't feel like explaining a bunch of times the color difference, etc...   It's funny the first time...
vale tudo, brother.
I will if I can get confirmation from Guy that this leather is actually in stock.  The only Guidi leather I know is in stock for sure is the off white/bone color
Four is the absolute minimum, but the past few makeups, the lowest "winning" makeup has had 10+ in on the makeup.
     That's true. But I've met both of you guys.You'd need the exoskeletons.
I don't have a swatch yet, but I believe that thats the one. Smoothside only.
Yeah, I may put two 310s in the initial voting list depending on interest, but remember that it's not just meeting a minimum, but it's beating out the other boots to be in the top 3 or 4.  So, a division in the camp may well lead to no 310 boots being made.  A real consideration.
It depends on the last.  I need to check our order sheet, but iirc, the 2030 goes down as low as a 5.5 now, and the 110 definitely does as well.
If you are not doing that in your battle exoskeleton, you are pretty much fucked anyway.
They don't do zippers.  That said, I never tie up my shoes/ boots, either.  I think that it's something that I carried over from when I was a kid.  Also, I hate anything that feels binding on my feet.  I just knot the end of the laces so that they don't actually fall out but are loose enough that I can put the boots on without additional loosening.  Works fine for just walking around.  If you have to dead sprint, it's not so great, but seriously, why would you be wearing...