or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

It seems to be taking a little longer recently, but generally, it takes 8-12 weeks from when we send in our order.  In the next set of makeups, I want to propose maybe 2 boots, and a derby. The proposed boots would be a service boot in whatever replaces copper task, roughout, on a dainite sole, probably on the 110 last, same as the Cabourn collab, and the second, probably a scout boot in tan buffalo, with a ripple sole, like a tracker boot.  The derby that I have in mind...
Let's not get into a Current Event's discussion here.  If you guys want to complain about the Wrold Bank, journalists, hardened capitalists, and liberal media bias, get ye to Current events.
http://www.margom.it/   Google is your friend.   I imagine that there will be at least a 100 minimum though, though it could be as high as 500.
Our jacket will also have shorter arms, which will make it more suitable for street use.
 Oh, and in other news, all the Viberg for Styleforum boots are deep into the manufacturing process, so the end is (somewhat) in sight.  Don't ask me for a more precise ETA, that depends on the factory.  But yeah, you guys are going to get some kick ass boots for this fall.
Probably one too many guys going into the store and asking if they carry Common Projects, and whether or not they would be on sale.
Heh.  We don't know yet.  Unfortunately, USPS screwed us, as you know.  The jacket is in safe hands though, back at his place, but he has yet to try it on.  When he is back on these shores, I'm sure he'll tell me. Cheers, Fok.
I like the way he wears it, but I would never wear it like that.  I know that this clean look, paired with narrow shoulders, and volume through the body and hips, and going down to a taper, with slim shoes, or sometimes chunky, creeper style shoes, is really popular right now, but I don't really do clean very well, and I definitely can't wear that silhouette.   My personal style is a lot more heritage sportswear and western influenced - er, think if Visvim had been a...
Well, okay, I'll only speak for my own 5'11", 175-180 lb frame then.  
I'll have to ask, but I think that this jacket will have the specs of the sample.  I don't think that they want to sell the other version (shorter arms and tighter shoulders) without the sample coming in first, which is prudent.  Also, the Styleforum one will the the Japanese floral lining.  Making these samples costs real money.  I expect that @Thurston Bros figured that some of their core customers would like a jacket that is a but closer to a typical moto jacket.  My...