or Connect

Posts by LA Guy

lol.  If you buy all 4, I will give you $250 off your total.  That is some baller ass purchasing.  I mean, I got my measly single pair, so, props.
Just a note that I have tried their soap, and it rocks.  The black clay one made me feel about as manly as I ever have.
Also live is @SpooPoker 's Holiday Charity auction for 5 Drake's ties, here: http://www.styleforum.net/t/532972/styleforum-gives-2016-our-annual-holiday-charity-auctions-for-the-ronald-mcdonald-house/100_50#post_8675405
Well, here is another chance for you to redeem yourself.
Auction 5: Five (OMG, 5) Drake's ties from Luxeswap. End at 8 p.m. PST tomorrow, Dec 9 are a set of 5 ties from Luxeswap, the great consignment and more store of our own, inestimable, @SpooPoker   Let's start the bidding... now.     As for all these auctions, 100% of the proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities (www.rmhc.org), an organization that helps house and feed the families of children who have to travel for medical care.  It's an incredibly stressful...
Too late.  @syvelior takes this one for $500.  Congrats and thanks for beating retail on this,  This is both generous and baller.  Please email me at styleforum.net@gmail.com for further instructions.
Fine. last chance before I call this (sorry, had to break).
Anyone going to beat $500 for the kids! Cheers, Fok.
Nah, American Apparel.
That's the high class farm.  To be down here with us plebes, you need to be wearing APC New Standards, sized down.