or Connect

Posts by bennyy

finally got to order my size 29 +J pants
i have some pull on boots and when i walk in them, my heel lifts up slightly as if i were wearing sandals due to the wide shaft.  I have already added insoles as they are .5 of a size big to begin with.  Is there something that can help me with this?  Anything else to help minimize it or stop it at all?  
Brand new in box, only tried on. Willing to trade for a 40.
  There is pink discoloratoin on the soles, what is this?  How can I clean this?  I just received these brand new from the store too...
Gucci Low Profile Dress Boots Black, size 40/7 (i wear nike 8.5) Really nice, bought for 550 about and wore them once.  Still smell brand new.  comes with Gucci dust bag $300   All Black Doc Martens size UK 6/40 Bought but never really used, pretty much brand new $45   Generic Man Perforated Dress Shoes Black, size 39.5 $50
  its solid
  Suppose to be XS.   Look authentic or no?  Otherwise I should complain...
whats your weight/height?
what are the beads made out of.
too big for me, need a smaller size.  worn about ~15 times sparingly as its hard to walk in big shoes...   condition is 8.5/10 dont see any signs of wear except some very slight creasing in the lamb by the toe box   if no interest ill just keep