or Connect

Posts by tobehknese

Great call man!I'm looking for this jacket in large.I know a medium was sold recently on the other platform!http://www.styleforum.net/t/458116/fs-rrl-redon-shawl-collar-indigo-naval-work-jacket-mediumIf anyone has it and willing to part man! Hit me up.Much appreciated
hey fam, trying to clear out some closet space and find the following items for a new home cause i just don't have the chance to wear them brand new with tags RRL Dobby Plaid Shirt and Jodphur Denim, both purchased recently this summer. And a cargo pants like @tricky above. Shirt is a size large and Denim and Cargo are both size 34. PM if interested! cheers              
just discovered this brand and i'm loving it! would be awesome if they can make a shawl collar chore jacket in sashiko
hi gents how would you guys match this sport coat?  
some great ties and combos here, subscribed!
Dior Homme By Kris Van Assche Windbreaker $550 > $450       Great Dior lightweight jacket features a ski mask hood, two inseam side pockets, two front flap pocket that can be accessed sideways, two arm flap pockets, two inner pockets and double ended zipper and partial lining. Amazing look and comfortable fit!  Designer Name: DIOR HOMME  Condition: Great Color: Black  Lined?: Yes  Stretch?: No  Designer Size: 48  US Size: M Made in: Italy Jacket measurements...
Dolce & Gabbana Black Turtleneck Sweater With Pully On Both Sides Of The Neck   Brand New Never Worn   $250         COZY Burberry Brit Mustard Yellow Shawl Collar Cardigan Good Condition   SOLD            
DRAKES × MACKINTOSH Dunoon Coat Raincoat SOLD                 Purchased from Drakes London.  MSRP 1k USD  > 580USD > 350USD More than 200 years after Charles Macintosh (without the "k") pioneered the process of creating water-resistant fabrics, we partnered with the celebrated craftsman's company to create the Mackintosh coat for J.Crew. This classic coat is handmade in water-resistant cotton with underarm grommets for added comfort and...
 Such a great look!
15% Off Your Next Order From NeedSupply GXD5N9ZQU5 Expires: 08/15/16   Please Give A Shout Out After You've Used It   Enjoy.