or Connect

Posts by countrysquire

I'm not the most skilled with a measuring tape, but I measured:   30-inch length. 23-inch sleeve 18-inch shoulder.   Should amount to a standard 40-short.
Please note the new prices ranging from $12 to $15. Great deals!
Reduced to $160.  
Reduced to $160.  
The two ties in the middle are both still available. New price: $7 each.  
Reduced to $24.  
40-short Jack Victor 100% wool (super 110s) pinstripe suit. Side vents. Half-canvassed. Three buttons. Pants are 34-inch waist/30-inch inseam with cuffs and pleats. Made-in-Canada. Very good condition. Asking $75. As always, the buyer is responsible for shipping-and-handling, which should be approximately $10 for within the continental United States. If you're interested, please send me a private message.   Marked down to $50 from $75.
American Living 40-short 52% silk/48% wool sport jacket. Glen Urquhart plaid. Single vent. Like-new condition. Asking $25. $15.   As always, the buyer pays shipping-and-handling, which should be approximately $10 for within the continental United States. If interested, please send me a private message.
Polo Ralph Lauren 34-inch waist/30-inch inseam trousers. Glen Urquhart plaid. Glen Urquhart plaid. 80% wool/20% cotton. Very good to like-new condition. Asking $20.   As always, the buyer pays shipping-and-handling, which should be approximately $10 with the postal service for within the continental United States. If interested, please send me a private message.
Made in America sport jacket; 40-short, 100% wool, 2-button, rear vent. I believe this is a Hardwick jacket. I bought it new from a local independent menswear store and they told me it was Hardwick made. Very good condition. Asking $30. Reduced (May 7) to $24. Marked down to $15 on May 13.   Buyer is responsible for shipping-and-handling charge, which will be $8 within the continental United States.