or Connect

Posts by countrysquire

All of these neckties are in very good to like-new condition with no visible stains or loose stitches. All of them are also 100% silk. Multiple purchases will result in shipping and handling discounts.   Please private message me to make purchasing arrangements.   From top left:   Roundtree & Yorke necktie; handmade. $7 plus $5 shipping and handling within USA (extra charges for foreign addresses). American Living necktie; handmade. $7 plus $5 shipping and...
I don't think Club Monaco is garbage. I'd argue that it's arguably better in some respects than J. Crew.
Thanks for the purchase. These are great quality shirts with non-fused collars.
I have a collection of Polo Ralph Lauren and T.M. Lewin shirts for sale. I will sell them individually or together; please private message me to make purchasing arrangements.   Here are the descriptions of the shirts from top left:   T.M. Lewin 15 1/2 neck 33 sleeve; solid white with French cuffs. Slim fit. Very good condition. $10.   T.M. Lewin 15 1/2 neck 33 sleeve; solid white with French cuffs. Slim fit. Very good condition. $10.   T.M. Lewin 15 1/2...
Bump ...
I went to a Wal-Mart today and they had heaps of them. 40R, 40S, 42R, 42S, 44R and I think a 46R.   I'll make another trip for a surcharge of $15 to cover gas (it's 100 miles round trip). I can also send Priority Mail by Friday, which means you'd get it by Christmas. Private message me.
$50 plus shipping. Someone ...
Luxurious 90% wool and 10% cashmere Chesterfield coat in a beautiful herringbone pattern. This is a timeless staple that every man should own. It has a velvet collar, peak lapels, ticket pocket and breast pocket. This is very nice. Bought new this December from Lord & Taylor for $300. It is in like-new condition.    SHIPPING (Priority Mail) within the United States is $10. Please send me a private message if you want...
Harris Tweed seems to be on-trend at the moment. I came across this on my Twitter feed and noticed the jackets are 20% off:   http://www.pinstripesandtweed.com/2012/11/christmas-buying-guide-harris-tweed.html
The Charles Tyrwhitt necktie and the green J. Crew necktie are still available.