or Connect

Posts by countrysquire

Bump.   $825 or best offer, including shipping.
I have two brand new with tags Canali sport jackets in a beautiful Glen plaid. The jackets are sized 52 and 54 in European sizes, which converts to size 42 and 44 in English sizing.    Unstructured with super-soft shoulder, partial lining, and interior numerous pockets (think mobile phone and passport), this is the perfect travel sport jacket that would pair exceptionally well with denim jeans and suede chukka boots. Other details include surgeon's cuffs and a very...
It sounds as if the natural shoulder/3-roll-2 jacket is new.  
Anyone going?
I came across this on Twitter today. It looks as if Benson & Clegg will be over here next week in New York and then in Washington. In D.C., they're throwing a free drinks reception (who can pass up a drink on someone else's time).  And for the traditional sartorialists out there, they're now doing 3/2 roll jackets in made-to-measure. Not sure about price.   http://www.pinstripesandtweed.com/2013/06/benson-clegg-hosting-drinks-reception.html  
bump
Bumping. All of the neckties are still available and reduced by $1.
Please private message me.  
The Henry Jacobson necktie is 3 inches at its widest point. The Jack Willis is 2 3/4 inches at its widest point.
Still plenty of shirts available.