or Connect

Posts by TylerDurden83

6'1 190lbs at 10% body fat. I am at 192.5lbs right now on my bulk and plan to keep bulking till March. My body fat level is starting to get very uncomfortable for me though. I will stick with it and start cutting slowly in March. I lift for aesthetics strength is a good side effect for me.
It would be interesting to know how many of you hang your jeans in a drying cabinet / clothes line vs throwing them in the dryer as well?
The same people that frequently wash their clothing and don't walk around smelling like wet dogs and sour milk.
Why do members on style forum tend to not iron wrinkles from their denim jeans? Is this viewed as not stylish or is it too time consuming?
So for those that voted no; do you wear your jeans wrinkled and is there any reason that you do not iron your jeans?
Do you iron the wrinkles out of your denim jeans? Do you put a crease in them or do you iron them flat? 
  I bought a coat and scarf from the Burberry factory outlet in Michigan City many years ago when I was in college and it was clearly made for the outlet. The coat was decent quality but  the horns were a clear give away. The horns seemed to be made of a cheaper material than coats at the store in Oak Brook. One of the sales people even made a rude comment about it. The scarf also was made from a cheaper material and the pattern was slightly different.
Thanks for the replies. I will keep an eye out at the premium outlet for sales as many suggested. I have also heard many great things about  Last Call & Saks Off 5th so I will stop in and see what they have. I assume Last Call & Saks Off 5th will have better quality clothing than the premium outlets is this correct? What should I keep an eye out for at Last Call & Saks Off 5th? 
I am in the Chicago area and we have a Premium Outlets mall. Has anyone had experience with these stores and their clothing? What is good and what is bad about them? Are they actually worth it or are the clothing defective / made with cheap materials? Are they far out of season/ style?   Here is a listing of the stores I am interested in at this outlet mall: http://www.premiumoutlets.com/outlets/store_listing.asp?id=63   7 For All Mankind Giorgio Armani Hugo...
Hello guys this is my first post, I have been lurking a while but decided to jump in when I saw this thread.   In am in the Chicago area and we have a Premium Outlet mall. Has anyone had experience with these stores and their clothing? What is good and what is bad about them? Are they actually worth it or are the clothing defective / made with cheap materials? Are they far out of season/ style?   Here is a listing of the stores I am interested in at this outlet...