or Connect

Posts by nglitches

What is the cheapest we're going to find Red Wing Iron Rangers this season?
Would be happy to provide more pictures if necessary.
I have a perfect condition TOJ1 Varsity Jacket in size 48 for sale. The wool is black with black leather. As you can see in the pictures, the lining is black as well. I don't wear this piece very often as it's slightly too small for me. For your reference, I am 5'11 ~165 lbs. Hope to find a better home for these. Asking for $330 Shipped CONUS (including 4% PayPal). Willing to trade to a sz. 50 TOJ Black/Black varsity. Thanks!
I have a pair of VERY lightly worn Nudies Grim Tims Dry Organic in 30/32 for sale. These have been taken care of meticulously and worn less than a handful of times. While there are some signs of creases, there has been no fading. Need the cash and don't wear these very much in my denim rotation, so hoping that they can find a better home. These are beautiful jeans that are very versatile-- will go with just about any outfit.   Additional pictures here:...
Hey everyone,   I have a TOJ1 Black/Black Varsity Jacket in 48. Looking to trade for a 50 Black/Black varsity jacket. Also interested in a 2011 Moto.  Willing to sell for $320 +4% PayPal (or gift) shipped CONUS.          
Bump!
Hey guys, I have a pair of Krause factory seconds (10D) for sale $250 shipped. Tried on once and they were too big... really sad to see them go.   http://www.styleforum.net/t/342378/wolverine-1k-krause-boots-10d-brand-new-never-worn
Up for sale is a brand new pair of size 10D Wolverine 1K Krause Boots in Russet Brown. I've only tried these on once and am really sad to sell them because they're too big for me. I'm usually a 10 in AEs. These boots seem to run ~.5 size larger.   Please note that there is a factory blemish. There was a tear on the leather on the tongue of the left boot, but has been professional repaired by a shoe cobbler-- you really can't tell the difference unless you look hard...
  Can anyone shed some light on sizing? The chest measurements look awfully big. I am a M in APC henleys... (5'11" and 160 lbs)
Are all 1Ks the same height? I'm looking at the Rockford & Krause options and wondering whether it is the leather & stitching where the differences are.