Posts by nepats81

You cop?
Pics of my raw edge sweatpants fit. I went with a Large (normally xL in Escobars). Don't mind the German shepherd sleeping in the background Also FWRD marked down the raw edge hoodie in alpine to $125 and Saks has the parachute in alpine for $200ish. Merry Christmas all!
need a winter coat.  I walk around a lot in NYC.  Have looked at Canada goose Carson because they fit me well and are very warm.  Problem is that everyone seems to have one.  Is the Therme better?  Will it keep me warm enough?  Is it slim and attractive looking?
XL.  I'm 6'1" 180 and squat/deadlift.  Large is just too tight in the Escobar.  My waist is 32 but i wear 34 jeans to fit my thighs.
 Alright my thoughts on loopwheel and the new styles. 1. I'm very happy with black. Its very dark, compared to my regular terry black kake, it almost seemed just a hair darker.  2. I really like the raglan hoodie.  It is definitely more relaxed than the flash hoodie, but I certainly wouldn't describe it as baggy/oversized.  Personally I love raglan sleeves.  I went TTS 3. Ebisu sweats -  I'm a 32 inch waist with bigger thighs due to squats and deadlifts - so I have to go...
Loopwheel collection in. First pic is with Nero jeans on. Will post thoughts tomorrow
is the consensus to size up on the classic co-mix tees?  I wear a L in most everything JE, should I go up to XL for co-mix?
I like that jacket a lot...nice lookout.  Do you have it?  thinking about grabbing it.
I was thinking about getting one, they are so warm. It $900 is a tough pill to swallow. Maybe I'm better off w a Mackage?
Looks good.