or Connect

Posts by nepats81

damn thats true
nahz my dude.     EoM took orders and money upfront.  They did a terrible job communicating with people that they took money from, and lied over over a year about the situation.  You aren't getting your shoes man, might as well get a refund now before they deny you that as well.
Price drop to $500
are you going to restock the flash dual full zip in black?
what size should I order in hoodies and sweats?     I'm 6'1" , 165, 38" chest, long arms.  Waist is 31-32 inches.   Thanks!
still waiting 35 weeks for my TOJ0 stock 48.
price drop to $600
Hang it up in the bathroom while you take a hot shower.  As long as your bathroom isn't massive the steam should be just the right amount.
The bottom line is that if you ordered EG's from EoM...get a refund now.   EoM has been too indirect, shady and non responsive to my liking.  Even with the discount, this is a lot to pay for shoes...and bottom barrel service is unacceptable.  
My galway got delayed again... So I had to draw the line and ask for a refund. If EoM had been up front and at least communicated throughout I would have probably kept the order. Going forward skoaktiebolaget will be getting all my business...