or Connect

Posts by nepats81

if anyone can get me large loop sweatpants in M (ideally black) and a henley in M (grey ideally  or any solid color, cashmere/cotton blend one only) let me know.  Will make it worth your while.   Thanks
my bad, brain fart. You mentioned you had those right? Worth the $$ full price?
any codes for acrimony?
Bawlin - I cant respond to your PM for whatever reason - I would be looking for this color: http://www.ssense.com/men/product/wings_and_horns/charcoal_camouflage_bush_pants/57458
thanks guys. I was looking at that henley - is the 8% cashmere enough to make it really warm? Anyone have any of their t shirts?
any codes for boylston trading?
    Ordered this from Brigade in Ohio.  Shipping was crazy fast to NYC, they shipped same day and I ordered later in the afternoon.  Great service.    This is my first wings+horns piece.  I honestly just decided to take the plunge because I kept hearing time and time again that they had the best hoodies out there.  I have to say I'm beyond impressed.  Great fit - perfect for me since I am slim and have looooong arms.  The large loop material is warm and...
Mike, just wanted to confirm you would keep the navy aledaide preorder open for a bit while longer.  Still waiting on my boots and want to make sure the 8.5 UK works.  Thanks
If anyone can get me a pair of bush pants in 32 I will pay you for your trouble. 
how much were the bush pants?